Other | Queen of Palmyra
Infantry | Garrison | Support
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Great healing factor, one of the strongest in Rise of Kingdoms.
- Excellent Infantry Commander for defending garrisons and cities.
- Provides great support to your troops, defense, damage and damage reduction.
- Only effective in PVP as a defender of cities and garrisons.
- It does not have a great damage per skill, its resistance and support are its main weapon.
- Not effective for PVE.
Queen of Palmyra
|Heals the nearby allied troop with the lowest percentage of units remaining (Can heal troops led by this commander) and then heals their own troops on the next turn. Troops healed by this skill gain increased health for 2 seconds.
Upgrade Preview: Extra Healing Factor:Upgrades:
|While this commander is leading the garrison of your own city or a stronghold, troops led by this commander take reduced damage from normal attacks, and deal increased normal attack damage.
|Infantry units led by this commander gain ncreased health and increased attack. All troops led by this commander deal more damage to rallied troops.
|While this commander is leading the garrison of your own city or a stronghold, the attacks of troops led by this commander have a 10% chance to deal extra damage per second to the target troop for 3 seconds. This skill’s damage per second effect can trigger once every 5 seconds.
Upgrades: Additional Damage Factor: 300 / 350 / 400 / 500 / 600
|Enhanced Skill: Queen of Palmyra
Heals the nearby allied troop with the lowest percentage of units remaining (Healing Factor 300, can heal troops led by this commander) and then heals their own troops on the next turn (Healing Factor 1100). Troops healed by this skill gain 40% increased health for 2 seconds.
Heals the nearby allied troop (two allied troops while leading the garrison of your own city or a stronghold) with the lowest percentage of units remaining (Healing Factor 300, can heal troops led by this commander), and then heals their own troops on the next turn (Healing Factor 1100. Troops healed by this skill gain 50% increased health for 2 seconds.
Recommended Talent Tree Builds for Zenobia
Garrison Build (Support)
Zenobia is a great infantry commander specialized in defending garrisons and cities.
Although we want to use her for other tasks such as open-field, it is not recommended since many of her skill upgrades will be ineffective.
“Queen of Palmyra” an excellent active skill capable of healing in great proportions your troops, even your close allies in smaller numbers, the armies affected by this skill (including your own) will gain up to 40% extra health.
“Unmatched Beauty” is her main skill when serving as a protector of garrisons or cities, her units will gain a great reduction in damage and at the same time increase the attack they cause to their enemies.
Zenobia, as a great support and infantry commander, improves the units under his command in terms of health and attack, up to a maximum of 20% thanks to his skill “Conqueror’s Ambition“, in addition all the damage he causes to rallied armies is increased by 10%, one of his best skills. It has a DPS per probability that can be used while leading any “Pluralistic Reign” garrison or city.
Our recommended build is focused on protecting cities and garrisons in various ways, achieving resistance and achieving great defensive support.
- Impenetrable Fortifications: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, damage taken by the garrison from the attacking army is reduced by 6%. Excellent talent to reduce the damage received by our troops.
- Empty Fortress Stratagem: While this commander is serving as garrison commander, increases dealt to attacking armies by 6%. Zenobia will hit our enemies even harder while commanding our Garrison.
- Impregnable: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, skill damage taken by the garrison is reduced by 15%. A powerful talent, very effective against high damage skill commanders like GK, Saladin, Guan Yu, YSG or Edward.
- Nowhere to Turn: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, grants an additional 6 rage every time the city is attacked. Our active skill will have less cooldown thanks to this talent.
- City Guardian: Increases watchtower attack by 15% when this commander is serving as a garrison commander. We will enhance the damage of our watchtower; the enemy casualties will be much greater.
- Kings Guard: Increases garrison attack, defense and health by 3% when this commander is serving as garrison commander (no effect when garrisoning cities). Excellent talent to improve the defense, resistance and attack of our troops garrisoned in Fortresses and Flags. Emphasize again that it doesn’t work when we defend Cities. Excelent for KVK!
- Loose Formation: Reduces skill damage taken by 9%. Very Good!
- Elixir: Enhances healing effects received by troops by 9%. Being a commander of the garrison, this talent will increase the healing of your skill “ Queen of Palmyra” by 9%. It’s a considerable increase if we defend cities or structures.
- Hasty Departure: When troops led by this commander depart from a structure. Increases march speed by 60% for the next 10 seconds. If we defend any structure this talent will not be used, however, it’s mandatory to develop it to continue towards “Rejuvenate”.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Each attack of Zenobia will increase the regeneration of Rage by 9, which will facilitate the launch of his skill during battles.
- Counterattack: When healed, troops led by this commander will have their attack increased by 9% for the next 3 seconds. An excellent talent, Zenobia is a healer by specialty and we will always have this damage buff on our troops.
- Emergency Protection: When troops led by this commander take skill damage, there is a 50% chance that they will gain an additional 15% skill damage reduction for the next 3 seconds. Every 2 attacks we can count on this probability, which is excellent, if we add: “Emergency Protection” + “Loose Formation” + “Impregnable” = Reduces skill damage by 39%. Awesome!
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 150 rage whenever a skill is used. A strong rage restoration that will allow us to launch our active skill much faster
- Iron Spear: Infantry units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to cavalry units. When defending garrisons one of the strongest attacks that we can receive is that of enemy cavalry rallies thanks to their strong commanders, with this talent we increase the damage we cause to this type of unit.
When detailing this build we can say that Zenobia is a commander specialized in defending Passes, Flags, and Center Fortress specifically, if we are on maps like “Lost Kingdoms” we know that the defense of our structures is essential to prevent the passage of enemies and these they mostly protect themselves with infantry units and commanders of great resistance, Zenobia is one of those new commanders of extreme strength and powerful skills capable of countering any enemy, her healing factor and bonuses when leading garrisons and cities are among the best in Rise of Kingdoms, without a doubt we are facing a great ally or rival.
Garrison Build (Alternative)
In this alternate build, we prioritize the talents of the “Garrison” specialty to earn some strong upgrades like:
- Adamantine Walls: Increases watchtower defense by 15% when this commander is serving as a garrison commander. The Watchtower are the main defense of any city in Rise of Kingdoms, with this talent we will enhance their defenses for greater durability when we are being attacked
- Know Thy Enemy: While this commander is serving as garrison commander, damage reduction effect is enhanced by 9% if the garrison becomes surrounded. When more than two attackers come after Zenobia garrisoned in his defenses, he will have a damage reduction of 9%, very good.
- Divine Favor: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, gives the garrison a 10% chance to receive damage-absorbing shield (Damage Factor 500) after being attacked. A last talent that will be by probability, however, it’s worth this risk for the great absorption of damage that we can have thanks to this new defensive skill.
Garrison Build (Infantry)
- Undying Fury: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Excellent!
- Double-Headed Axe: Increases normal attack damage by 1.5%. An extra damage gain for our troops.
- Call of the Pack: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to 50% strength, increases defense of all troops by 6%. This talent is perfect for long battles, it will make our commander and troops stay much longer fighting thanks to this defense gain.
- Strong of Body: Increases health of infantry units by 6%. Very Good!
- Hold the Line: When the army led by this commander contains only infantry units, gives troops a 10% chance to reduce damage taken by 20% for the next 2 seconds after being attacked. Great!
Best Commanders Pairings for Zenobia
Best Equipment for Zenobia
|40 Days||Infantry Attack +13%|
|72 Days||Infantry Attack +8%|
|48 Days||Infantry Attack +8%|
|32 Days||Infantry Defense +5.5%|
|48 Days||Infantry Health + 8%|
|32 Days||Infantry Defense +5.5%|
|Total||272 Days||Attack + 29%
Defense + 11%