1. Spring Festival Event Series
As spring thaws winter’s frost, let us celebrate with a series of Spring Festival events:
1) Blessed World: Complete 7 days of quests to win great rewards!
2) Year of the Rabbit: Win New Years’ rewards for yourself and your alliance members!
3) Ceroli Assault: Assemble your allies and take on Ceroli’s ultimate battle.
4) Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands: Collect Puzzle Pieces in a race against time!
5) Alliance Quiz: Work with your allies to prove you’re the smartest governors of them all!
6) Protect the Supplies: Deliver the supplies safely to the village. Protect the property of your citizens!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule. Some holiday events will only be available in regions where all kingdoms have existed for at least 21 days.
2. Heroic Anthem – Legion of Heroes Changes
1) Adjusted the number of Passport Pages needed to immigrate within the same Lost Kingdom.
2) Optimized the immigration interface. The Lost Kingdom immigration system will appear on the main season page 7 days before the immigration period begins.
3) Optimized how the maximum number of immigrants each kingdom can receive is calculated. The maximum number of immigrants each kingdom is allowed is determined by the kingdom’s overall strength. The higher a kingdom’s overall strength, the fewer immigrants it can receive, and vice versa.
4) Added more specific information regarding immigration, such as clarifying when each kingdom’s immigration quota will be calculated and how many Passport Pages will be needed to immigrate for governors of different power levels.
3. Other Optimizations
1) For kingdoms that have unlocked the formations system, optimized the logic of the “auto team-up” button in the dispatch quest feature.
2) Added “legend mode” to the Protect the Supplies event, which can be unlocked by completing normal mode at the highest possible difficulty. Beating legend mode will earn you better rewards.
3) Added more visual indicators as to the number of units in your hospitals and their status.
4) In the Season of Conquest stories “Strife of the Eight” and “Desert Conquest”, the initial alliance limit for coalitions has been changed to 3.
*This change will only take effect for Season of Conquest stories that start after 2023/01/20 0:00 UTC.
5) For kingdoms that have unlocked the formation system, we have optimized the effects of the Lineshot, Loosed, Ballistics, and Riftmaker inscriptions and made them compatible with more formations.