- Our Halloween Events Series
The sweet smell of pumpkin and candy in the air signifies it’s time for a visit to the mysterious “Halloween Park”! What wonderful tricks and/or treats are in store? We have prepared some great events for the occasion:
- Esmeralda’s Prayer: Spend Wishing Coins and spin the wheel to reveal your fortune! THREE types of Special Prizes await! Winners of special prizes will also receive ALL the remaining prizes.
- Esmeralda’s Treasures: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda’s riches.
- Ceroli Assault: Assemble your allies and take on Ceroli’s ultimate battle!
- Race Against Time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time?
- All-New Formations system coming Soon!
- Formations: SEVEN new Formations are included in this release. Governors can assign specific Formations to a Commander in combat, each conferring unique battle performance bonuses and added strategic depth.
- Armaments: We’ve also released 28 unique Armaments that can be equipped to various Formations. Each type is imbued with a set of randomized Attribute Buffs upon acquisition with a chance of an Inscription buff for Epic and Legendary Armaments – an even stronger boost. There are nearly 100 different types of Inscriptions available, each of which will enliven combat or place more strategic options at your fingertips.
- Recycling: Governors have the option of recycling excess Armaments at Courier Stations for Gold and Silver Coins, which can be used in turn to purchase Armament Chests and supplies containing Inscriptions.
- Inscribing: Governors have the option of reinscribing new inscriptions onto Armaments to vary their Inscription buffs.
- New building: We’ve added the State Forum. Unlock the State Forum to enable Formations. The State Forum is also where governors can go to Travel and accept Dispatch Quests. Simply complete the Quest alongside the desired Commander to gain more Armaments and great rewards.
- New Season of Conquest Story “King of the Nile” Pioneer Event Coming Soon
With the death of King Osiris, the Holy Scepter will soon fall into the hands of the mighty King Seth. But Horus, God of the Sky and son of Osiris, leads his brave warriors into battle to thwart Seth’s designs. Reiterating his right to succession, Horus hopes to carry on the glorious rule of the Age of Osiris. Seth’s followers stand in his way, vowing to defend Seth’s claim to the throne. Who will become King of Ancient Egypt and take their place in history? Kingdoms participating in the Season of Conquest now have the opportunity to pioneer a whole new Story: “King of the Nile”! Governors will be battling for your Camp’s glory by the banks of the ancient Nile. Experience a new matchmaking system, Seasonal Strategies, and other new twists in King of the Nile!
- New Camp mode: Governors battle to destroy enemy Holy Sites as one of two Camps: Camp Seth and Camp Horus. Which will emerge true King of the Nile?
- Team Matchmaking: We’ve added new rules around “Free Team-ups” when signing up for the Matchmaking Phase – Kingdoms participating in the story can now be assigned to a specific Kingdom Class, allowing the formation of their own, unique team.
- Seasonal Strategies: We’ve added a new Seasonal Strategies feature. Governors can choose to enhance one of three distinct categories of Strategies – boosting battlefield performance, mapping army strength, or supporting logistics.
- New map: We’ve added a new Lost Kingdom map and terrain for governors’ valiant new epics.