- Song of Summer Event Series
The evening breeze brings relief from the fierce midday sun. At night, we look out
on a river of stars. Summer’s drawing to a close, so let’s enjoy it together!
- Festive Preparations: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- Festival Gala: Participate in the banquet and earn decorative items and festival city themes!
- Summer Sojourn: Collect Flower Paper for great rewards in the Festival Gala.
- Race Against Time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time?
- Ceroli Assault: Assemble your allies and take on Ceroli’s ultimate battle!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
- Improvements to Season of Conquest
- New Iconic Crystal Rewards
Once the update goes live, new Crusader achievements will become available for
players in the Season of Conquest. Complete them to obtain up to 3 Iconic Crystals
and other rewards!
- Season of Conquest Story Registration By-Election Phase
A new “by-election phase” has been added to the Season of Conquest. Once the registration phase for Season of Conquest has ended, kingdoms who were unable to find a match can choose another Story to register for during the by-election phase.
- You can now see how many refresh chances you have for Bastion Quests in Season of Conquest.
- Heroic Anthem – Power Up Changes
– Aggressive Mode and Peaceful Mode can be toggled individually for troops in the
– You can now toggle Aggressive Mode and Peaceful Mode when dispatching troops.
– Notifications will now be shown when a troop is blockaded while joining a rally. The rallied army will wait for a short period after the rally timer ends if troops cannot reach the attack location due to being blockaded. Once this
the waiting period ends, and the rally will launch an attack.
- Champions of Olympia Event Improvements
- Pre-battle preparation time changed to 10 seconds.
- Fixed an issue with graphics for the “Guardian of the Pass” skill.
- Champions of Olympia info can now be shared to Chat.
- Battle System Improvements
- Improved display effects for selecting targets. Selected targets are now more visually prominent.
- Improved display effects for destination markers when holding and dragging troops in order to prevent them from being blocked by your finger.
- Other Improvements
- Thutmose III is now in the Tavern, the Expedition Shop, and the Museum! You can now recruit Thutmose at the Tavern, buy his Sculptures in the Expedition Shop, or unlock his Exhibits and Relics at the Museum.
- Immigration rules change: In the interests of maintaining balance, the “unlimited“ option for cross-season immigration power caps has been changed to “100,000,000”.
- Alliance officers and garrison captains can now send back troops garrisoned in
buildings, Holy Sites, and Passes in Lost Kingdom.
- Alliance war information can now be shared in Chat.
- Improved Alliance Flag display effects for Osiris League champions and Lost
- Added a button to check commander information during the Wheel of Fortune
Tap View to jump to the commander info page.
- Added an option to sort commanders by Power on the commander info page.