We plan to update the game to version 1.0.54: “Birth of Spring” at around [UTC 22/01/1]. Before the update, you can download data in advance via events to earn nice rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
- “Spring Festival” Events (Will go live within 2 weeks after the update) The winter will soon be over and the joys of spring upon us. Let’s celebrate the time with our festive series:
- Lunar New Year: Complete quests for 7 days to win great rewards!
- Lantern City: Collect points to earn rewards for you and your alliance members!
- Night Fireworks: Collect and throw Copper Tokens into the Wishing Box for good luck in the “Lantern City” event.
- Gifts of the Season: Exchange for a wide variety of prizes, including a new city theme!
- Spring Festival Riches: Collect ingredients to prepare for the Spring Festival Feast.
- Spring Festival Feast: Prepare food for a heartwarming meal.
- Family Gathering: Join a big banquet with fellow Alliance members!
- Lucky Red Packer: Begin the new year on a high with a delightful Lucky Packet gift!
- Protect the Supplies: Deliver the supplies safely to the village. Protect the property of your citizens!
- Arms Training: Challenge Armsmaster Lohar, who gets stronger with each battle! How long can you last!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
- New “Tempest Clash” Event Now Available
Our ambitions stretch far beyond the great ocean. Raging seas will not quell our thirst for victory! And we will draw strength from our mighty sails until the entire world is conquered or explored!
- In “Tempest Clash”, 10 Governors are split into two teams of 5 to do battle on the high seas. Each team has 1 Supply Ship laden with goods that they must protect. Destroy the other team’s Supply Ship to win!
- There are 3 types of ships available in the event. Each Governor must choose 1 type to enter the battlefield. Each ship type has its own unique skills that can help you victory!
- “Tempest Clash” puts every Governor on an equal footing on the battlefield. Any bonuses attached to Governors will be inactive on this battlefield.
- Governor’s City Hall must be at least Lvl 7 to enter the Tempest Clash battlefield.
In order to provide Governors with the best gaming experience possible, we have opened up the high seas for warfare. In the “Tempest Clash” event, the battle is entirely different from land-based warfare, with Governors getting frequent opportunities to command warships. Warship skills do not require Rage to activate, testing Governors’ mastery of warships and their observation of the battlefield. Each of the 3 ship types has its own strengths and weaknesses over the other types-team cooperation and mastery of combat is key to victory.
- New City Building – The Museum
- After the Season of Conquest has begun, Governors can build a new structure in their cities: The Museum.
- The Museum has a total of 14 Exhibits, each belonging to a Legendary Commander. Governors can unlock Exhibits using Exhibit Coins and buy Relics using Coins to provide Commanders with powerful buffs.
- The first batch of Commander Exhibits in the Museum are Cao Cao, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Aethelflaed, Hannibal Barca, Richard I, Charles Martel, El Cid, Yi Seong-Gye, Mulan, Ragnar Lodbrok, Mehmed II, Frederick I, Julius Caesar, and Charlemagne.
During the Season of Conquest, Governors from different kingdoms will own different Commanders, resulting in an imbalance of Commander Power among Governors. We have introduced the new Museum system to help Governors strengthen certain Commanders, allowing them to better face the challenges of Season of Conquest.
- “The Lost Kingdom: Desert Conquest” Coming Soon (Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
We have followed the trail of our predecessors in search of incalculable treasure buried deep underground. This search has led us to a barren wasteland filled with abandoned structures and towering monuments to long-lost glories. The very landscape is a challenge as our troops struggle in vain against bitter desert storms that daily frustrate our progress. We have no doubt that any victory here must be won by gradual steps.
Kingdoms taking part in Season of Conquest now have the chance to play through an all-new story, “Desert Conquest”, through the “Pioneer” event. In this story, Governors will experience the new Lost Kingdom, with its unique fortress buildings and the prestige system. Governors from all camps will have to get to grips with all-new gameplay to devise a strategy for victory!
- New Map: A new wasteland desert map awaits Governors with the strength to conquer it!
- Sea of Death: The Desert Conquest story incorporates the “Sea of Death” terrain, a realm separated by a vast mountain range, entirely devoid of resource points and Barbarian Forts. Governors cannot teleport to or build in the Sea of Death.
- Colossi: The colossal statues around the Sea of Death will grant bonuses and significant Prestige upon occupation. Occupying Colossi is key to victory.
- Fortresses: The are two types of fortresses in the Sea of Death: The “Desert Fortress” and the “Ancient Fortress”, both of which can be occupied by any camp. Governors must make good use of these two fortifications to progress strategically through waste and occupy more passes, colossi, and holy sites.
- Generals: A story-specific role, acting as the manager of a fortress. Any coalition member can choose to assemble their troops at a fortress, which will grant the overseeing general the right to the garrison, assemble, and dispatch such troops within as he or she sees fit.
- Prestige: Your Prestige Score is a composite of your Individual Prestige, Coalition Prestige, and Camp Prestige, and is earned by killing/severely wounding enemy troops or occupying Colossi and Holy Sites. Obtain significant Prestige to receive a reward from the Crusader Achievements and Honor Roll leaderboard.
- Healing Potions: Healing Potions are a new resource type in the story that can be given by Camps to Governors or won via engagements against enemy forces. Governors will have the option of healing severely wounded units in hospitals through these Healing Potions.
We hope that this story will be a unique experience for Governors who have played Season of Conquest stories such as “Heroic Anthem” and “Strife of the Eight” over the years. Desert Conquest’s Sea of Death brings a strategic richness to the story, increasing the intensity of the campaign, while the fortress and general systems allow Governors to seek out combat at a pace that suits them.
- Osiris League Grand Finals Improvements
- The finals have been changed to a “best of three” system. The match will end once one side has won twice.
- Contestants for the Grand Finals will be locked in once the preparation phase (rest period) is complete. The roster will consist of 3 vanguard combatants and 15 backup combatants. Once the battle has ended, no changes can be made to the roster.
- Buffs for Governors in the Grand Finals have been changed to allow for a fairer fight.
- Rewards for the champions have been changed. A personalized alliance symbol has been added for the champion alliance, allowing them to show off their victory. This replaces the city theme reward.
- Other Changes
- A number of roles and skills have been added or changed as part of the “Ceroli Crisis” event. When selecting roles and skills, Governors will now be able to make clear their preferences and cooperation strategies. We have also made adjustments to Chieftains’ skill damage.
- Blueprints of legendary accessories “Greatest Glory” and “Concealed Dagger” are now available in the “Holy Knight’s Treasure” event. After updating, “Greatest Glory” and “Concealed Dagger” will become usable prior to the commencement of the Season of Conquest.
- After updating, kingdoms that have not entered the “Eve of the Crusade” event of Lost Kingdom Season 1 (and later seasons) will be sent Custom Resource Bundles and 7-Day Select Supplies. For kingdoms that have entered Lost Kingdom Season 1, the aforementioned bundles will be replaced with Special Resource Bundles and 7-day Premium Supplies.
- After updating, Limited Resource Bundles will no longer be available. 7-Day Limited Wood/Stone/Food/Gold Supplies will also no longer be available for purchase. Any Limited Supplies already purchased will no longer be available for purchase once claimed.
- Fixed an issue where Takeda Shingen’s Expertise Skill “Koshu-Ryu Gungaku” had an incorrect description in some languages. The Commander’s actual battle strength has not been changed.