- Thanksgiving Events Coming Soon
Once again, we come to a time of harvest and Thanksgiving! Please join us as we celebrate the holidays with some events!
Might and Munificence: Complete quests for 7 days to win great rewards!
Thanksgiving Feast: Prepare for the feast alongside your alliance buddies to earn chests!
Thanksgiving Gifts: Exchange for a wide variety of prizes, including a new city theme!
Thanksgiving Bounty: Collect and redeem Forks in the “Thanksgiving Feast” event for prizes!
Prepare to Feast: Collect ingredients and prepare for the Thanksgiving feast!
Thanksgiving Feast: Prepare for a heartwarming Thanksgiving meal.
A Cordial Invitation: Take part in the Thanksgiving feast with your alliance!
Bankrupt The Boutique: The Mysterious Merchant is offering some insane deals, an the more you buy, the better deals you’ll receive!
Protect the Supplies: Escort supplies to the village to ensure the Thanksgiving gathering goes well without hitch!
Arms Training: Challenge an Armsmaster Lohar who gets stronger with each battle! How long can you last?
Thanksgiving Sales: We have released new limited edition resource bundles! Please be noted that different bundles will be show depending on whether your Kingdom has already taken part in Lost Kingdom Season
- “Eve of the Crusade” (or a later season).
The events will go live within a week of the update. See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
- Official Start of Season 5 of the Osiris League!
- We’ve added a leaderboard that ranks Governors based on a variety of interesting individual data metrics. Governors who happen to be at the forefront of a given ranking can expect a nice bonus personal reward!
- We’ve optimized the “Finals” system to award an automatic victory to the winner of the first two rounds without the need for a third. Both sides will still be eligible for the third round’s “Single Match Victory Reward” regardless.
- We’ve improved the League data interface to give Governor’s access to more detailed breakdowns.
- We’ve made some improvements to the rewards available in each round of the Playoffs.
- We’ve optimized the rewards available to alliances in the top 32. Devs’ Thoughts:
Our ultimate aim here is to provide Governors with a more exciting and engaging Osiris League. We feel that these adjustments to League spectatorship and participation, as well as improvements in the overall rewards available, should do just that. For instance, alliances to make it into the Round of 16 will now receive and even better single match victory reward and the reward will increase as they go further.
- Event Improvements
Say hello to the new Chieftain “Dekar” from the Ceroli Crisis event! Adventurers entering the so-called “Forest of Death” would do well to beware the bizarre and sadistic with doctor “Dekar” and his poisonous arts. Dekar lurks with his forces in the dark forest depths, ready to inflict Marks and Poison spells upon trespassers.
Champions of Olympia
- We’ve updated the “All-Out” skill from the “Champions of Olympia” event. The “damage factor” in Arrow Tower form has been increased from 800 to 1200, and extra damage taken reduced from +20% to +10%.
- We’ve added a new “Exclude” feature to matchmaking.
- We’ve added 10 new optional skills.
We’ve noticed how popular the “All-Out” skill has proved with Governors owing to the strong, long-range firepower support it represents. On the other hand, troops in Arrow Tower form do seem to become extremely passive and lose considerable offensive power. This is why we have decided to increase the skill’s damage and damage mitigation capabilities to provide a bit more “oomph”
We’ve also added several new skills to hopefully encourage a lot more versatility in “Champions of Olympia” battlefield tactics.
- Other Changes
- We’ve imposed a new restriction in the “Bounty of the Ancients” event: this event is now only open to Governors who have reached City Hall level 8 and above.
- We’ve added a new great value-for-money “30-Day Research Speedup Supply” in the “Supply Depot” for Governors whose kingdoms are undergoing or have passed the “Eve of the Crusade” event of Lost Kingdom Season 1.
- We’ve improved the mail system with an option to permanently retain selected saved mails in your mailbox.
- We’ve added some new content to the Kingdom Newspaper system.
- We’ve added some alliance symbol designs, incorporating many outstanding designs from the anniversary alliance totem design event.
- We’ve added a new quest type to “Daily Objectives”: Governors who have unlocked the Blacksmith now have and extra reward to claim after crafting equipment materials.