We plan to update Rise of Kingdoms to version 1.0.46: “Voice of History” on around [UTC 2021/05/05].
Before the update, you can download data in advance via events to earn nice rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
1. “Museum Day” Events
(Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
International Museum Day will be here soon to remind us all of humanity’s history and many cultures. On this special day, we wish to invite all Governors to walk into the world of museums together. Listen to the voices of history as you proceed on your journey!
- Keepsake Stamps: Complete quests for 7 days to win great rewards!
- Ingenious Craftsmanship: Restore the crown and other cultural relics to win a limited-edition holiday theme and more!
- Grand Opening Preparations: Collect Rubies to restore the crown.
- Race Against Time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time?
- Treasure Hunt: Use the lambskin parchment maps to guide your scouts to hidden treasure.
2. “Lost Kingdom” Optimizations
We will be optimizing Lost Kingdom seasons as follows:
1) Governors lower in the “Lost Canyon” rankings, will be able to challenge a wider range of opponents.
3. Other Optimizations
1) Each commander can now save multiple equipment loadouts. We hope this makes equipment more convenient to manage and swap.
2) Alliances who have won the Osiris League in the past will be receiving limited-edition alliance flag decorations!
3) In order to make the Osiris League Playoffs more enjoyable for participating Governors, we have adjusted the rewards for each round: Governors with 0-2,999 individual points will also get additional rewards, but general participation rewards are reduced.
4) As kingdoms grow more developed, the level of resource points in provinces barred by Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 passes will increase accordingly.
5) In the Alliance Shop’s “Alliance Reclaim,” you can now see the attributes of equipment corresponding to blueprints and blueprint fragments.
6) When immigrating, you can now choose to let the system remove excess resources, and do not need to get rid of them on your own.