Greetings Governor, We plan to update the game to version 1.0.35: “Honor of the King” with “King Skill” System and “Kingdom Newspaper” on around [2020/6/29]. Before the update, you can download data in advance via events to earn nice rewards.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you, and will be sending a compensation reward once the update is complete.
1. “King Skill” System
We have never given up on discovering relics from ancient civilizations. A recently-discovered old temple features a mural depicting many legends of ancient kings. The runes etched into the mural have unlocked new, powerful skills which the King can put to use.
Governors who serve as King will have 3 new powerful skills at their disposal:
- Tax: Boosts the resource gathering speed for the whole kingdom, but while this boost is in effect, a portion of all resources gathered will betaken as a tax and given to the king.
- Imprison: Target a governor’ s city, and lock its location for a set period of time. This skill can even be used in special circumstances against cities in other kingdoms!
- Leader: Choose a troop from your kingdom within range to serve as the ‘Leader Troop’, increasing the combat attributes of all nearby troops.
2. “Kingdom Newspaper”
System (Planned to come online gradually for all kingdoms around 2 weeks after the update)
The free flow of information is key to fostering communication, and a symbol of advancing civilization.
- Every day, there will be a new edition of the Kingdom Newspaper available for purchase at the Lyceum of Wisdom;
- The Kingdom Newspaper records major and interesting events throughout the kingdoms. You can respond to articles by liking or disliking them. This will allow all governors to stay aware of major events from the comfort of their home.
3. “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian’s Ballads” Improvements
- Healing is now a tracked statistic in the Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads events, and will be displayed with other statistics in the STATS display on the left side of the screen. Added healing statistics and an Enmity list.
- Added a Potions button for the Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads events, allowing governors to quickly buy and use all sorts of potions.
- Added Wisdom Potions (quickly recovers Energy Points) and Recovery Potions (increases healing and shield effects).
- Chieftains in the Ceroli Crisis event will only be activated once attacked by governors.
- In the Ceroli Crisis event, Governors can now vote to reset Chieftains and the battlefield as a whole.
- Added completion time rankings to the Ceroli Crisis event. Fast completion should now be a goal.
- In the Ceroli Crisis event, governors can now tap the Hold Position button beneath their troops to make them stop and stand in place.
- In the Ian’s Ballads event, if you accidentally leave the event screen, you can quickly re-enter the campaign from the window in the bottom left corner.
- In the Ian’s Ballads event, The first time you send troops after entering the campaign or after your team is wiped out, you will not be subjected to the “Cannot dispatch troops while you or your teammates are in battle status” restriction.
- Added a “skip cutscene” option to Ian’s Ballads.
- Other bug fixes and optimizations.
- Optimized the “Peerless Scholar” system, including adjusting the prizes (Slightly lowered the rewards of the Preliminary and the Midterm, and greatly improved the Final Exam rewards). “Peerless Scholar” will be restarting soon. Stay tuned!
- In the Lost Kingdom’s Past Glory event, if the current stage of the event does not end in 3 days, the system will force the stage to completion and begin the next stage.
- Fixed an error regarding the extra attribute bonuses in the Special Talent section of “Delane’ s Amulet” and “Pendant of the Eternal Night” (Basic equipment attributes are not affected).
- In The Lost Kingdom, you can look up the honor points earned by individual Alliance members.
- Added another required confirmation before beginning research on Alliance Technology to ensure governors do not suffer from an accidental tap.
- You can now directly Skip Battle in Sunset Canyon through the Formation screen, eliminating the need to load battlefield environments.
- Improved sound effects in the Alliance screen.
- Fixed an issue with excessive load times when loading the game.
- Improved the Event Calendar -The different statuses of different events should now be clearer.
- After matchmaking for Ark of Osiris is finished, more information, including the overall rankings, about both alliances will be available on the event screen.
We would love to hear what you think about this update!