Ian’s Ballads Update Recap:
- 5 new gears: Some average gears for Infantry, decent for Archer & Cavalry.
- Beautiful avatar frame and plague from future bundle.
- New Epic Commander – Keira.
- City Size increased by 2 tiles on all sides.
- New Kingdom Buff (Healing Speed + 30% for 8 hours).
- Monument Building has a weird video :D.
- Commander locks for migrations.
- Mail blocking function.
- New building Lyceum of Wisdom
- Alternative block in KvK. Using 4-5 alts to block people from building flags is now not viable. May be 20 alts work!
We plan to update the game to version 1.0.32: “Ian’s Ballads” on 2020/04/07. Before the update, you can download data in advance via events to earn nice rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
1. New event: “Ian’s Ballads”
(Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within 1 week after the update)
Ballads of Ian the Bard have spread to all corners of the world. These are tales of epic battles that were long lost in history.
“Ian’s Ballads” is a multiplayer battle event. Team up with fellow mates and experience epic battles that were long forgotten in history. Defeat various powerful Chieftains and earn piles of precious rewards!
2. New event: “Peerless Scholar”
(Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within 2 weeks after the update)
“Peerless Scholar”: a massive trivia quiz system, coming soon. Sheath your weapons and take a well-deserved rest from battle. Use your smarts and wisdom to earn great honor and mountains of rewards.
- Governors can build a new structure inside their city: “Lyceum of Wisdom”.
- Every month at the “Lyceum of Wisdom”, a trivia quiz contest will be open to all Governors and lasts for one month. Governors who pass will be able to receive a ton of rewards, and Governors that make it to the very end will receive their hard-earned share from a massive pool of Gems!
3. Other optimizations
- The area of cities has been expanded, Governors can now show off even more decorative structures.
- Added a new healing kingdom buff, the King can choose to activate it via Kingdom Buffs.
- Added a “Quick Forge” feature to the Blacksmith. Governors should be able to forge equipment faster.
- You can now specify which single Governor to block from your mail via the mailbox.
- Changed the way the Shadow Legion calculates results. Now as soon as an alliance event ends, the results are calculated immediately and rewards are sent out. However, during each event each Governor can only receive rewards one time.
- A brand new panel for binding accounts.
- Now when Governors immigrate, the game will determine in advance if they satisfy all the requirements to immigrate to target Kingdom.
- Special Immigration applications will expire if they are not processed within 3 days.
- Commanders that have not reached their usage requirement (a kingdom reaching number of days opened) will not be available for use in the Sunset Canyon and in the Lost Canyon.
- During matchmaking for the “Ark of Osiris”, newer Kingdoms will not be matched against a kingdom with a relatively older history.
- Adjusted mechanics on Passes. Governors can no longer teleport a city to within a certain radius of a Pass.
- To further ensure balance, now advanced and powerful commanders may only be used in kingdoms that have been opened for a long period of time.
We would love to hear what you think about this update!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!
Disclaimer: Screenshots are from the development version of the game, specific skill stats are potentially subject to change.