To unlock the Tier 5 troops (units) in Rise of Kingdoms, you have to upgrade your City Hall to level 25 and then the Academy to level 25.
However, in order to upgrade your Academy to level 25, you are required to upgrade various other buildings first.
It will take tons of resources to unlock the Tier 5 troops If you don’t know the minimum requirements and don’t know the right direction.
Cheapest Way to Unlock T5 Units in RoK
Follow this upgrade priority
- Lvl. 25 City Hall
Lvl. 25 Academy
- Scout camp (no blueprint)
Watchtower (no blueprint)
Castle (no blueprint)
- Alliance center
- Lumber Mill
- Castle (no blueprint)
- Trading post
So, you will need 16x Master’s Blueprint = 32K Gems at minimum to have the Lvl. 25 Academy ready.
- Usually, upgrading a building to level 25 requires Master’s Blueprint.
- You need to upgradeALL of the buildings mentioned above to level 25.
- You only need to upgrade one Resource Production Building and one Hospital to level 25.
- Castle and Watchtowers are both required to upgrade to level 25.
- Most players love to upgrade all Hospitals and Resource Production Buildings to level 25 before unlocking T5 units due to their excellent bonuses.
- When your City Hall hits level 25, you will receive 1x Master’s Blueprint as the reward.
- Upgrading Castle, Scout Camp and Watchtower doesn’t require Master’s Blueprint
- To begin research Tier 5 troops, you need to have the Economic tree fully researched and the Military tree researched to T5 nodes.
- It’s best to wait till the More Than Gems event to spend your Gems on getting Master’s Blueprints.
You can also check out the infographic below:
Guide first shared by simonho.ca