If you are looking for a way to change your account email, unlink, unbind, or just delete your current Rise of Kingdoms account, this article will help you out!
I have been using this trick for many of my accounts and it will definitely work for you too. Simply follow the below steps!
How to Change Rise of Kingdoms Email
- Download Rise of Kingdoms on PC. After downloading, the game will be automatically installed on your PC or Mac.
- Open Rise of Kingdoms, log in using your account.
- Tap on your avatar, go to Settings -> Customer Service.
- Tap on the Customer Chat icon, located at the top right of the screen.
- Write down your name, email address, and paste the below message for the message body!
Dear Rise of Kingdoms & Lilith Support Team,
Currently, I am using my company email account for saving my account progress. However, due to my personal matter, I will be no longer working for this company anymore. Therefore, my working email account will be removed once I stopped working here.
Thus, I am really afraid of losing my game progress and I really want to link it to my personal account to avoid any loss.
Can you help me, please?
Thank you so much!
After that, press Contact Customer Support, a chat window like this will pop up:
From now on, you can chat with the Rise of Kingdoms support directly here. Feel free to close the window. You will receive a notification in-game and via your email immediately whenever the support sends you a message.
You now just need to follow the instruction to complete the email account changing request.
After unbinding your account successfully, don’t forget to link it to another account immediately to avoid losing your game progress!
Note: This works on your phone too, but doing this on your computer is easier as you can simply copy and paste the message above.
- Log into the email account you are linking to your account.
- Compose an email to Rise of Kingdoms Support at email@example.com, using the message I shared in the section above!
Subject: Unbind account as my email is getting removed
Body: Use the template I shared above.
How to unlink/unbind Rise of Kingdoms from your Email
- Android devices: Settings → Google → Account Services → App Connected → Rise of Kingdoms → Disconnect.
- iOS devices: Settings → iCloud → Manage Storage → Rise of Kingdoms → Delete Documents and Data
Do remember that Rise of Kingdoms is an online strategy video game, meaning that if you delete it from your account, you might lose your game progress forever and your account will become a dead city.
- Doing this will unlink your Rise of Kingdoms account from your Google ID. However, it doesn’t delete your game progress clearly from the game. Other players still can see and attack your city.
- After removing the account from your Google ID or Apple ID, you can use your mail to link to another account.
- This does not work with accounts being saved via Facebook.
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful and successfully unlinked or changed the account email.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below and we will help you!