A far of corner of our kingdom is home to a band of masked and hooded treasure-stealing bandits that routinely sweep through isolated towns leaving no earthly possessions in their wake. Efforts by locals to engage the bandits directly have been frustrated by their artful ability to vanish at a moment’s notice. Matters have come to a head in recent days as the bandits’ lust for gold – both nobles and commoners – has driven the fiends to new marauding depths. The bandits’ battle cry has become known throughout the kingdoms: “Strip the city’s gold mine!”
Our scouts have learned these bandits are even considered outcasts by their barbarian kin for their weak statue and conniving habits. Their only real “skillset”, if it can be termed that, is an abundance of caution and tendency to disappear at the first sign of trouble. Our scouts have also noted their strange sorceries, but report the ragtag bunch is unlikely to pose any real threat to an organized force.
We have received word the fearsome bandits have been sighted in our kingdom hauling a heavy-laid cart on this snowy evening. One can only wonder what treasures these ne’er-do-wells plan to steal as Christmas approaches!
- Governors can undertake up to 2 challenges per day (resets at 00:00 UTC+0). Bandits will drop Gold loot in response to damage inflicted during the pursuit – the more damage, then the mor Gold dropped with a chance of a huge Gold load with a critical hit.
- The amount of damage dealt to the thieves during the challenge will increase your “Bandit Treasure” level. The more damage dealt, the greater the ultimate treasure received.
- Governors may claim up to 1 treasure reward per day, which will be determined by the highest amount of damage dealt that day. Once the challenge is completed, the current damage will be tallied based on challenge starting time.
- Governors will be ranked on their personal best damage scores. The top 100 governors will receive a special ranking reward in the mail at the end of the event.
Battle Phase 1:
- Smoke Bomb: The bandit throws a smoke bomb, stunning nearby troops for 2 seconds.
- Imprisonment: The Bandit marks a random troop in the target area for a while and then imprisons them for 6 seconds.
- Quagmire: The bandit turns the ground to mud, reducing the march speed of troops stuck in the mud by 60% until the terrain soon returns to normal.
Battle Phase 2:
- Boulder Smash: The bandit throws 2 boulders in different directions after a warning indicator flashes to stun any troops unfortunate enough to be hit for 6 seconds.
- Crosspaths: The bandit vanishes into stealth mode for 5 seconds and heads in random direction under cover of a smoke bomb. Bandits cannot be targeted during stealth mode
- Chainlinked: The bandit imprisons a random nearby troop plus any surrounding troops for 6 seconds after first briefly marking them with a transitory warning indicator.
- Stricken Road: Turns the ground behind the thief to mud, reducing the march speed of troops stuck in the mud by 80% until the terrain soon returns to normal.
Only the Top 100 Governors will receive rank rewards!
|Rank 1||x10 x20 x20 x20|
|Rank 2||x8 x16 x15 x15|
|Rank 3||x5 x12 x10 x10|
|Rank 4-10||x3 x8 x8 x8|
|Rank 11-20||x1 x5 x5 x5|
|Rank 21-50||x3 x2 x5 x5|
|Rank 51-100||x2 x1 x3 x3|