Byzantium | Heaven’s Bounty
Leadership | Garrison | Defense
- Legendary Garrison Commander, Theodora is a great garrison defender.
- One of its main virtues when defending garrisons is the use of mixed troops that it benefits under its leadership, since none of its skills or specializations is based on the exclusive use of some type of unit. Excellent for defending cities primarily.
- As a garrison commander, her skills are very powerful at all times while protecting a structure, she is an exclusive commander for this PVP battle mode.
- Her role as a commander in both the Primary and Secondary game is excellent, she performs as a unique commander in her style thanks to the effectiveness he has in any situation or task that we assign him.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Garrison commander, one of the most capable for PVP in Rise of Kingdoms thanks to her skills and talents.
- It has a powerful skill active in AOE when defending garrisons.
- Her impeccable defense and attack are very effective in garrison, in addition to the use of mixed troops.
- Excellent both primary and secondary.
- It does not have a healing factor.
- She does not have any skills or talents for PVE, she is destined to be a PVP commander garrison.
|Rage Requirement: 1000
Deals damage (Damage Factor 600) to up to 5 enemies in a circular area. Damage dealt to each target will be reduced by 15% for each target after the first.
Keeper Of Secrets
|When commanding the garrison, all troops under Theodora’s command gain +2% defense, and damage taken from rallied armies is reduced by 2%.
|All troops under Theodora’s command gain +2% attack. While Theodora’s army is at more than 50% strength, her troops deal an extra 2% damage.
|When commanding the garrison, each time Theodora’ s troops take damage, they have a 10% chance to gain a 10% damage bonus for 3 seconds.
Honor to the Last
Enhanced: Byzantine Empress
Best Theodora Talent Trees
Theodora has excellent specialization skills and talents to protect garrisons, this is her main task in Rise of Kingdoms and by selecting her as our guardian structure commander, her role will be impeccable.
In this build we will focus your main talents to defend garrisons in an absolute way.
Theodora has an active skill that causes a lot of damage AOE “Byzantine Empress” one of the most powerful in the game thanks to its circular area of effect that affects up to a maximum of 5 enemies.
“Keeper of Secrets” is a passive skill that benefits each unit under your command with an extra defense gain, in turn reducing any enemy rally damage while serving as commander of that garrison.
If we look for some benefit in terms of unit damage alike while suffering great loss of our troops, “Co-ruler” is one of those passive skills that increases our damage capacity once our army has been reduced to 50% even if it reduces his units have another attack gain, both 10%.
“Royal Power” the last of her passive skills has a 10% chance of damage bonus to 40% for 3 seconds, a powerful skill.
Her ultimate skill “Honor to the Last” increases the damage factor of her active skill and immediately removes any slow and control effects from Theodora’s troops.:
- Impenetrable Fortifications: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, damage taken by the garrison from the attacking army is reduced by 6%. Excellent talent to reduce the damage received by our troops.
- Empty Fortress Stratagem: While this commander is serving as garrison commander, increases dealt to attacking armies by 6%. Theodora will hit our enemies even harder while commanding our Garrison.
- Impregnable: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, skill damage taken by the garrison is reduced by 15%. A powerful talent, very effective against high damage skill commanders like GK, Saladin, Guan Yu, YSG or Edward.
- Nowhere to Turn: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, grants an additional 6 rage every time the city is attacked. Our active skill will have less cooldown thanks to this talent.
- Adamantine Walls: Increases watchtower defense by 15% when this commander is serving as a garrison commander. The Watchtower are the main defense of any city in Rise of Kingdoms, with this talent we will enhance their defenses for greater durability when we are being attacked.
- City Guardian: Increases watchtower attack by 15% when this commander is serving as a garrison commander. We will enhance the damage of our watchtower; the enemy casualties will be much greater.
- Kings Guard: Increases garrison attack, defense and health by 3% when this commander is serving as garrison commander (no effect when garrisoning cities). Excellent talent to improve the defense, resistance and attack of our troops garrisoned in Fortresses and Flags. Emphasize again that it does not work when we defend Cities.
- Know Thy Enemy: While this commander is serving as garrison commander, damage reduction effect is enhanced by 9% if the garrison becomes surrounded. When more than two attackers come after Theodora garrisoned in his defenses, he will have a damage reduction of 9%, very good.
- Divine Favor: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, gives the garrison a 10% chance to receive damage-absorbing shield (Damage Factor 500) after being attacked. A talent that gives us a new very efficient damage absorption skill.
- Master Armorer: When troops led by this commander enter battle, increases defense by (1.5% Commander Star Level) %. Multiplying the maximum possible star, 6 x 1.5 = 9% Defense for our troops. Excellent!
- Healing Herb: Enhances healing effects received by troops by 9%. YSS does not have any healing skills, however, we can use a secondary commander with this type of skill and increase the percentage of their healing thanks to this talent.
- Fresh Recruits: Increases maximum troop capacity by 3%. Excellent talent to increase our troop capacity.
- Armed to the Teeth: When armies led by this commander contain 3 or more different unit types, all damage dealt increased by 1%. Great talent for having mixed troops.
- Armored to the Teeth: When armies led by this commander contain 3 or more different unit types, all damage taken is reduced by 3%. Very good.
This build is excellent to defend any type of garrison, its talents and skills characterize it in an absolute way, in turn make it an offensive garrison commander, it does not have defensive skills, on the contrary, all increase the attack of its troops, plus the use of their talents they combine a perfect attack-defense balance.
Alternative Garrison Build
- Burning Blood: Grants an additional 6 rage every time this commander’s troop are attacked.
- Strategic Prowess: After using a skill, increases troop defense by 20% for the next 2 seconds. Theodora when using “Byzantine Empress” will gain 20% extra defense to benefit his army, excellent!
By using these alternative talents, thanks to “Burning Blood” we gain a rapid regeneration of Rage for the reuse of our active skill, in addition the talent “Strategic Prowess” will have much less time between one use and the other thanks to the combination of both. we will gain an extra 20% defense much faster than expected. It is an alternative build but very effective like the previous one.
Best Commanders Pairings for Theodora
Recommended Equipment for Theodora.
|40 days||Cavalry Attack +8%
Infantry Attack +3%
Archer Attack +3%
|72 days||Cavalry Defense +13%
Archer Health +6%
Infantry Health +4%
|48 days||Cavalry Defense +8%
Archer Attack +5%
|32 days||Archer Attack +4.5%
Infantry Attack +3%
Cavalry Attack +3%
|48 days||Archer Defense +8%
Cavalry Defense + 5%
|32 days||Archer Health +5.5%
Cavalry Attack +3%
Cavalry Attack + 22%
Cavalry Defense + 21%
Cavalry Health +0%
Archer Attack + 15.5%
Archer Defense + 7.5%
Archer Health +11.5%
Infantry Attack + 9%
Infantry Defense + 0%
Infantry Health +4%