Once again, we come to a time of harvest and Thanksgiving! Please join us as we celebrate the holidays with some events:
- Might and Munificence: Complete quests for 7 days to win great rewards!
- Thanksgiving Feast: Collect points to earn rewards for you and your alliance members!
- Thanksgiving Gifts: Exchange for a wide variety of prizes, including a new city theme!
- Thanksgiving Bounty: Enjoy yourself!
- Prepare to Feast: Collect ingredients and prepare for the Thanksgiving feast!
- Thanksgiving Feast: Prepare food for a heartwarming Thanksgiving meal.
- A Cordial Invitation: Take part in a Thanksgiving feast with our alliance!
- Bankrupt the Boutique: The Mysterious Merchant is offering some insane deals. The more you buy, the better the deals you’ll receive!
- Protect the Supplies: Deliver the supplies safely to the village. Protect the property of your citizens!
- Arms Training: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time?
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
Might and Munificence
- The event will last for 8 days, with 3 side events unlocked every 5 days. Governors can obtain Raspberry Pies and Turkey Legs by completing side event quests during the first 7 days.
- On Day 8, all related holiday events will be locked, but Governors will be able to claim additional chest rewards earned therein. Rewards will vary with the number of quests completed.
- Raspberry Pies can be used at the “Thanksgiving Feast” event.
- Chest rewards will include Epic Commander Sculptures, but no Raspberry Pies or Turkey Legs.
- Daily Business: Log in every day to obtain the rewards of this stage.
- Field Collection: Collect resources on the map!
- Academic Elite: Increase our power through researching Tech in the Academy.
- Step by Step: Consume Action Points. You will need to consume a total of 5000 Action Points before the end of the event. The best way to take advantage of this is by fighting barbarians or forts.
- City Defense: Defeating barbarians is the objective of these missions, a total of 300 barbarians must be defeated gradually to complete this important link of missions, taking advantage of the mission “Step by Step” where we must consume AP, overcoming barbarians will be part of that routine to effectively spend our Action Points without wasting a single one.
Read more: How to farm Barbarians effectively.
- Ready to Attack: Increase troop Power to a total of 100,000 to complete all the missions of this tab. You may have to use some speedups; however, it is still important to save speedups for the next few days because they will be required in another series of missions and well, two birds with one stone.
- Barbarian Invasion: Attack Barbarian Forts! We can say this is one of the best missions of this year, you must destroy a total of 30 barbarian forts through rallies to complete all the missions. Each of these missions will give us a golden key as the main reward. Getting 30 forts and win 6 golden keys in total, excellent.
- Alliance Action: Help Alliance Sounds easy but this is one of the most complex missions since you need to help a total of 400 times and make 200 donations in total to the technologies of the Alliance. To get all of the rewards, you must be quite active, at least these days to complete these tasks.
- Tiles and Bricks: Increase Building Power. Like the previous tasks of increasing power, we must increase the points by upgrading buildings to a total of 100,000 power points to complete all missions. The trick is to improve some structures from the first day of the event so on the 4th or 5th day, you can accelerate with some speedups and take advantage of other missions to come.
- Sprint for the Win: Use speedups. You need to use a total of 3000 minutes of any type of speedups. When this event arrives, it is important to use speeds up for the tasks in the previous missions such as increasing power through troops, researching, and building.
- Important Trade: You need to buy a total of 80 items from “Mysterious Merchant”. Let’s not waste gems on this task as long as it is not essential, let’s take advantage of the offers for resources. Every time you finish training troops in the barracks, the Mysterious Merchant might be back immediately. Just buy what is necessary at the right time and we complete the task.
- Accumulate Strength: Train all types of units. As part of these missions, you need to train all types of units in 1500 and 3000. There are 4 missions for each unit (Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Siege) to obtain excellent rewards. Also, it is ideal to take advantage of the use of our speedups and increase power through training to finish previous missions.
- Protect the Holy Site: Collect runes and defeat guardians. Like the event “Holy Conqueror”, you have to collect a certain number of runes in the “Holy Sites” and defeat some guardians to complete these achievements.
- Teamwork: Claim Alliance Gifts. The only way to complete these missions is by claiming alliance gifts. Make sure you are in a good alliance where they make daily purchases and have a lot of activities destroying barbarian forts or any other event that provides this type of gifts.
- Resource Output: Gathering resources in the city and map. We will only need to collect a certain number of different resources in our city and map, something easy that we can complete in just a few hours and finish the missions!
- During the event, add Forks or purchase Turkey Legs with gems to get chest points. When you reach maximum chest points, all of your fellow alliance members with 50+ Contribution Points will get a chance to open a chest. Each Governor can open up to 10 Chests during the event.
- Use a Fork to get one Raspberry Pie. Get one Turkey Leg for every 5 gems used. You will continue earning items after you have already opened the maximum number of chests, but will not earn any more chest points.
- Raspberry Pies and Turkey Legs can be exchanged at the “Thanksgiving Gifts” event for great prizes, including the limited-edition Harvest Hunt City
- The effect of using Forks or gems has a chance to crit each time earning extra chest points.
- The contribution list will show the contribution points of all alliance members during the event. Governors will gain 1 point each time they use a Fork or gem. When your alliance reaches 20,000 chest points, and your event contributions reach 500, you qualify for a corresponding rank reward.
- There is a short delay between the end of an event and the final calculation/sending of alliance rank rewards via mail. To avoid any unintentional losses, please refrain from leaving your alliance right after an event ends.
- During the event you can exchange Raspberry Pies and Turkey Legs for a variety of prizes, including the Harvest Hut city theme!
- Raspberry Pies and Turkey Legs can be obtained from the “Might and Munificence” and “Thanksgiving Feast” events, as well as the “Season Bounty” bundle.
|Item||Item Needed||Quantity Remaining|
- Event Rules
During the event, Governors will have a chance to find Forks when collecting resources in the city. Gathering resources on the map, or defeating barbarians. Forks will be received by mail
Governors at the Thanksgiving Feast event can obtain Raspberry Pie by cutting pie with Forks.
- Map Collection: You may find Forks while gathering resources on the map!
- City Collection: You may find Forks while gathering resources in your city!
- Defeat Barbarian: You may find Forks after defeating barbarians on the map!
Preparing for the Feast
- Event Rules
During the event, governors will have a chance to find ingredients for “Thanksgiving Feast” when collecting resources in the city. Gathering resources on the map, defeating barbarians, purchasing in the Courier Station, training troops, giving alliance help, or destroying barbarian forts.
All ingredients in the “Thanksgiving Feast” event can only be used on the day of acquisition, and the dishes that are made will expire on the next day.
- Map Collection: Gather resources for a chance to get Pumpkins!
- Troops Training: Train troops for a chance to get Potatoes!
- Defeat Barbarians Forts: Destroy barbarian forts for a chance to get Cranberries!
- City Collection: You have a chance to get Turkey while collecting resources in the city.
- Defeating Barbarians: You have a chance to get Butter after defeating barbarians on the map.
- Alliance Help: You have a chance to get Sugar while giving help to the alliance.
- Courier Station: You have a chance to get Water after making a purchase in the Courier Station.
A Cordial Invitation
With all of the pre-feast commotion, everyone will need to contribute their own dishes! Alliance officers will have to wait until enough dishes have been prepared and then they can set up the feast! The more dishes there are, the better the rewards everyone will get. Don’t forget to take a group photo!
- During the “Thanksgiving Feast” event, the alliance will receive 1 point for every 1 dish delivered by an alliance member. These points are used to raise the alliance’s feast level for that day.
- During the event, if the alliance has received at least 1 point for that day, an alliance officer or the leader can place a feast on alliance territory for members to join. As the feast accumulates points, it levels up and provides even better rewards. The feast’s maximum level is 3.
- Once an alliance feast has been placed on the map, it will no longer level up. Only one feast can be placed per day. Try to start a feast at the highest level possible.
- The alliance feast lasts for 12 hours. A new feast cannot be started until the previous day’s feast is completed.
- Joining and finishing a feast requires 2 minutes. If you leave midway during a feast or if the feast ends early, then no reward is given. Alliance members who successfully finish a feast will need to wait for 12 hours before they can join another.
Bankrupt the Boutique
During the event, every time you purchase an item at the Mysterious Merchant’s Boutique, an unpurchased item of the same category will gain an extra 10% discount. This discount cannot be stacked multiple times on the same item, but can stack with pre-existing discounts up to a total of 90% off. Time for a shopping spree!