Springs has come again in Rise of Kingdoms! As the grass grows and the flowers bloom, the kingdom’s “Spring Has Sprung!” series will soon follow!
To celebrate Spring’s victory over the winter, don’t miss these exciting holiday events! So many great prizes await you.
For a week, players will be enjoying the Spring’s Return Events that offer wonderful and easy-to-obtain gifts. You only have to complete each of the missions to be well rewarded.
Below is our complete guide to each of the stages in the event, tips, and tricks to finish it with ease!
Spring’s Return Event
Bid farewell to winter and embrace spring with a series of extravagant spring-related events.
Some of the events are as follows:
- Farewell, Winter! Celebrate the end of winter with a 7-day event. Complete quests to get spring rewards!
- Seeking Spring: Get Flower Seeds by collecting resources in your city, gathering resources on the map, and defeating barbarians. You can use them in the “Planting Flowers” event.
- Planting Flowers: Use Flower Seeds to help grow your Flower Bud, earning a wealth of rewards.
- Spring Rains: Exchange the Bouquets and Spring Nectar earned in events for great prizes, including the limited-edition Spring Blossoms city theme.
- Zenith of Power: Become a powerhouse in your kingdom and earn amazing rewards!
The event will last for a total of 8 days, with 3 side events unlocked every day for the first 5 days. Governors can obtain Bouquets and Spring Nectar by completing side event quests during the first 7 days.
On day 8, all related holiday events will be locked, but governors will be able to claim additional chest rewards earned therein. Rewards will vary with the number of quests completed.
Bouquets and Spring Nectar can be used in the “Spring Rains” event
Chest rewards will include Epic Commander Sculptures, but not special event items.
- Daily Business: Log in every day to obtain the rewards of this stage.
- Field Collection: Collect resources on the map!
- Academic Elite: Increase our power through researching Tech in the Academy.
- Step by Step: Consume Action Points. You will need to consume a total of 5000 Action Points before the end of the event. The best way to take advantage of this is by fighting barbarians or forts.
City Defense: Defeating barbarians is the objective of these missions, a total of 300 barbarians must be defeated gradually to complete this important link of missions, taking advantage of the mission “Step by Step” where we must consume AP, overcoming barbarians will be part of that routine to effectively spend our Action Points without wasting a single one.
Read more: How to farm Barbarians effectively.
- Ready to Attack: Increase troop Power to a total of 100,000 to complete all the missions of this tab. You may have to use some speedups, however, it is still important to save speedups for the next few days because they will be required in another series of missions and well, two birds with one stone.
- Barbarian Invasion: Attack Barbarian Forts! We can say this is one of the best missions of this year, you must destroy a total of 30 barbarian forts through rallies to complete all the missions. Each of these missions will give us a golden key as the main reward. Getting 30 forts and win 6 golden keys in total, excellent.
- Alliance Action: Help Alliance members. Sounds easy but this is one of the most complex missions since you need to hep a total of 400 times and make 200 donations in total to the technologies of the Alliance. To get all of the rewards, you must be quite active, at least these days to complete these tasks.
- Tiles and Bricks: Increase Building Power. Like the previous tasks of increasing power, we must increase the points by upgrading buildings to a total of 100,000 power points to complete all missions. The trick is to improve some structures from the first day of the event so on the 4th or 5th day, you can accelerate with some speedups and take advantage of other missions to come.
- Sprint for the Win: Use speedups. You need to use a total of 3000 minutes of any type of speedups. When this event arrives, it is important to use speeds up for the tasks in the previous missions such as increasing power through troops, researching, and building.
- Important Trade: You need to buy a total of 80 items from “Mysterious Merchant”. Let’s not waste gems on this task as long as it is not essential, let’s take advantage of the offers for resources. Every time you finish training troops in the barracks, the Myterious Merchant might be back immediately. Just buy what is necessary at the right time and we complete the task.
- Accumulate Strength: Train all types of units. As part of these missions, you need to train all types of units in 1500 and 3000. There are 4 missions for each unit (Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Siege) to obtain excellent rewards. Also, it is ideal to take advantage of the use of our speedups and increase power through training to finish previous missions.
- Protect the Holy Site: Collect runes and defeat guardians. Like the event “Holy Conqueror”, you have to collect a certain amount of runes in the “Holy Sites” and defeat some guardians to complete these achievements.
- Teamwork: Claim Alliance Gifts. The only way to complete these missions is by claiming alliance gifts. Make sure you are in a good alliance where they make daily purchases and have a lot of activities destroying barbarian forts or any other event that provides this type of gifts.
- Resource Output: Gathering resources in the city and map. We will only need to collect a certain amount of different resources in our city and map, something easy that we can complete in just a few hours and finish the missions!
During the event, governors have a chance to find Flower Seeds after destroying barbarian forts, making purchase at the courier station, or training troops- Flower seeds will be sent by mail.
Governors can exchange Flower Seeds for Bouquets in the Planting Flowers event.
How to get Flower Seeds
- Map Collection: You may find Flower Seeds while gathering resources on the map!
- City Collection: You may find Flower Seeds while gathering resources in your city!
- Defeat Barbarian: You may find Flower Seeds after defeating barbarians on the map!
During the event, add Flower Seeds or purchase Spring Nectar with gems to get chest points. When you reach maximum chest points, all your fellow alliance members with 50+ Contribution Points will get a chance to open a chest. Each governor can open up to 10 chests during the event.
Use a Flower Seed to get one Bouquets. Get one Spring Nectar for every 50 used. You will continue earning items after you have already opened the maximum number of chests, but will not ear any more chest points.
Bouquets and Spring Nectar can be exchanged in the “Spring Rains” event for great prizes, including the limited-edition Spring Blossoms city theme.
The effect of using Flower Seeds or gems has a chance to crit each time, earning extra chest points.
The contribution list will show the contribution points of all alliance members during the event. Governors will gain 1 point for each Flower Seeds used or Spring Nectar purchased with gems. When your alliance reaches 20,000 chest points, and your event contributions reach 500, you qualify for a corresponding rank reward.
Rank rewards might not be sent right away. Please don’t leave your current alliance until you have received your rewards message to avoid losing your reward.
- During the event, exchange Bouquets and Spring Nectar for variety of prizes, including the Spring Blossoms city theme!
- Bouquets and Spring Nectar can be obtained from “Planting Flowers” and “Farewell, Winter!” events, as well as the “Birth of Spring” bundle.
|Item||Item needed||Quantity Remaining|
The first time a puzzle is attempted, a corresponding number of Scroll Fragments will be expended. Additional attempts will not expend Scroll Fragments.
Governors will be able to attempt a puzzle once the unlock countdown for that puzzle reaches zero, but only after completing the previous puzzles.
Governors can receive special speed rating rewards by completing puzzles within specified times (rewards can only be claimed once)
Governors throughout the kingdom will be ranked based on their personal best time. Rank rewards will be given out at the end of the event.
Governors who complete all of the puzzles (on any difficulty will receive chest rewards.
- Click the question mark in the bottom left corner to view the different speed rating and their corresponding time requirements.
- After starting a puzzle, click and hold the eye in the bottom right corner to view the completed puzzle
Finish faster to win better rewards!
Picking Up Pieces
During the event, governors will have a chance to find Puzzle Pieces when purchasing items in the courier station, destroying barbarian forts, and giving alliance help. Puzzle Pieces will received by mail.
Puzzle Pieces can be used to complete puzzle challenges during the “Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands” event.
There may be daily or overall limits for the number of Puzzle Pieces that can be obtained by certain methods.
All unused items will be reclaimed after the end of the event.
How to get Scroll Fragments?
- Alliance Help: Puzzle Pieces are randomly received after giving alliance help.
- Defeating Barbarian Forts: Puzzle Pieces are randomly received after destroying barbarian forts.
- Courier Station Purchases: Puzzle Pieces are randomly received after purchasing in the courier station.
Having fun with Spring’s Return Event!