Fill the air with sounds of spring!
- Dreams of Spring: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- Esmeralda’s Prayer: We never know when the wheel of life will stop turning. Maybe your luck can change?
- Esmeralda’s Treasures: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda’s riches.
- Race Against time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time?
- Zenith of Power: Gain Power to win a brand-new city theme!
- Tempest Clash: Prove yourself a her on the high seas!
Dreams of Spring
Winter’s misery has ended; warmer days are here.
- The event will last for a total of 8 days, with 3 side events unlocked every day for the first 5 days. Governors can receive generous rewards by completing side event quests during the first 7 days.
- On Day 8, all related holiday events will be locked, but Governors will be able to claim additional chest rewards earned therein. Rewards will vary with the number of quests completed.
- Chest rewards include Epic Commander Sculptures, but not Esmeralda’s Wishing Coins.
- Daily Business: Log in every day to obtain the rewards of this stage.
- Field Collection: Collect resources on the map!
- Academic Elite: Increase your power through researching Tech in the Academy.
- Step by Step: Consume Action Points. You will need to consume a total of 5000 Action Points before the end of the event. The best way to take advantage of this is by fighting barbarians or forts.
City Defense: Defeating barbarians is the objective of these missions, a total of 300 barbarians must be defeated gradually to complete this important link of missions, taking advantage of the mission “Step by Step” where we must consume AP, overcoming barbarians will be part of that routine to effectively spend our Action Points without wasting a single one.
Read more: How to farm Barbarians effectively.
- Ready to Attack: Increase troop Powerto a total of 100,000 to complete all the missions of this tab. You may have to use some speedups; however, it is still important to save speedups for the next few days because they will be required in another series of missions and well, two birds with one stone.
- Barbarian Invasion: Attack Barbarian Forts! This can be called one of the best missions of the year. You must destroy a total of 30 barbarian forts through rallies to complete all the missions. Each of these missions will give us a golden keyas the main reward.
- Alliance Action: Help Alliancesounds easy but this is one of the most complex missions since you need to help a total of 400 times and make 200 donations in total to the technologies of the Alliance. To get all of the rewards, you must be quite active, at least these days to complete these tasks.
- Tiles and Bricks: Increase Building Power. Like the previous tasks of increasing power, you must increase the points by upgrading buildings to a total of 100,000 power points to complete all missions. The trick is to improve some structures from the first day of the event, so on the 4th or 5th day, you can accelerate with some speedups and take advantage of other missions to come.
- Sprint for the Win: Use speedups. You need to use a total of 3000 minutes of any type of speed-up. When this event arrives, it is important to use speed- ups for the tasks in the previous missions, such as increasing power through troops, researching, and building.
- Important Trade: You need to buy a total of 80 items from “Mysterious Merchant”. Let’s not waste gems on this task as it is not essential; let’s take advantage of the offers for resources. Every time you finish training troops in the barracks, the Mysterious Merchant might be back immediately. Just buy what is necessary at the right time and complete the task.
- Accumulate Strength: Train all types of units.As part of these missions, you need to train all types of units in 1500 and 3000. There are 4 missions for each unit (Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Siege) to obtain excellent rewards. Also, it is ideal to take advantage of the use of our speedups and increase power through training to finish previous missions.
- Protect the Holy Site: Collect runes and defeat guardians. Like the event “Holy Conqueror”, you have to collect a certain number of runes in the “Holy Sites” and defeat some guardians to complete these achievements.
- Teamwork: Claim Alliance Gifts. The only way to complete these missions is by claiming alliance gifts. Be sure to join a great alliance. You will want an alliance that makes daily purchases and is active in destroying barbarian forts or any other event that provides these types of gifts.
- Resource Output: Gathering resources in the city and map. You will only need to collect a certain number of different resources in your city and map; something easy that you can complete in just a few hours.