Download Rise of Kingdoms for PC and Mac
Play Rise of Kingdoms PC to control the game much better and fully enjoy it!
If you are looking for the easiest way to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC or Mac, look no further!
Today, we are going to give you the fastest, the best way to download and play the most interesting RTS mobile game right on your computer or your laptop! All you need to do is just to click the download button and then install the file.
The wait is over, finally the new PC client for Windows and MAC has arrived, with smooth, shortcuts and high-quality performance. During its opening for all governors, we will be able to enjoy an exclusive event for everyone who participates where they will get some rewards for logging into the PC client, do not miss the opportunity to play with high performance and get rewards.
PC Version Bonus
The all-new PC version of RoK provides an unparalleled game experience
- This event last for 10 days. Log in to Rise of Kingdoms on PC for 7 days to gain all the rewards.
- This event only available for players using the PC version of Rise of Kingdoms.
- Unclaimed rewards will no longer be available once the event ends. Make sure to claim them in good time!
Features of the Windows version include:
- Compatibility with most computer devices and customizable screen size.
- Highly stable and playable even at low internet-no more worrying about emulator crashes.
- Convenient keyboard shortcuts.
- Auto-update feature.
Download and Installation
- Download URL: https://rok.lilith.com/en
- On Windows, double-click the installation package after downloading to install.
- On Mac, search for “Rise of Kingdoms” on the App Store and click to download and install. (You must be using a Mac with an Apple M1 chip).
- On Windows, double-click to run the PC version. Once the game has loaded, click “Play” to enter the game, and log in using either Facebook or Google.
- If you encounter any problems during download or installation, please see the answers below.
- On Mac, the login process is the same as on iOS.