Governors have happily made use of the immigration system since it was first implemented.
However, this system has also made it difficult to ensure the game remains balanced for everyone.
In order to create a fairer game environment, we will be making the following changes to the immigration system in the near future!
A kingdom’s status will be determined by their current season. Each season is split into an offseason and battle period. Battle periods are when kingdoms can enter the Lost Kingdom. Offseason periods are the time between each battle period.
- Preparation Season: From the beginning of a kingdom to the occupation of their Lost Temple.
- Season 1: From the occupation of a kingdom’s Lost Temple to the end of their first Lost Kingdom.
- Season 2: From the end of Lost Kingdom Season 1 to the end of Season 2.
- Season 3: From the end of Lost Kingdom Season 2 to the end of Season 3 (“Light and Darkness”).
- Season of Conquest: From the end of Season 3 (“Light and Darkness”) onward.
Immigration Limited: Unable to immigrate to a kingdom that is in a battle period.
Immigration Rules Optimizations:
- If your current kingdom is in their Preparation Season or Season 1: Current immigration rules apply, but you cannot immigrate to a kingdom that has already finished Season 1.
- If your current kingdom is in Season 2: You can only immigrate to other kingdoms in Season 2’s offseason period.
- If your current kingdom is in Season 3: You can only immigrate to kingdoms in the offseason period of Season 2 or 3.
- If your current kingdom is in the Season of Conquest: you can immigrate to any kingdoms in the offseason period of Season 2, 3, or the Season of Conquest.
- Rules regarding imperium and rising kingdoms will not be changed.
The above changes are planned to take effect on or around 2021/03/25 UTC, which will give Governors plenty of time to immigrate again beforehand.
We sincerely apologize again for any inconvenience caused to you.
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms. We hope you enjoy the game!