Almost all players in Rise of Kingdoms should have at least one mini (farming) account in order to help the main account grow up a lot faster. Unless you are super rich, you will always want to have a mini farming account.
This guide is for you, new players!
The main purpose of the mini account is farming resources for your main account. Also, having 2 accounts allows you to run a small rally for farming purposes with ease.
Managing a mini account actually doesn’t cost too much time since it will be farming most of the time. You just need to spend a little more time every day to double your resource farming speed, or even more.
In this article, I am going to give you some of the best tips for maximizing your farming speed!
What is a Farming Account?
A farming account is one that we will only use to collect resources from the map and be able to transfer them to our principal.
This account must have certain characteristics and specific requirements that we will explain later to be effective in this work,
Do not be scared if you think that you are going to have to start as with your main account, we can have a farming account at its maximum power in just about 3 months depending on the use and development we give it.
Creating Mini Account
Creating Mini Account Using Game Center or Google Account
You can actually create another account in the same kingdom with the game account you are playing. However, in order to minimize the risk of losing both accounts, it’s better to create another account using the new Game Center/Google Account.
If you are playing the game on mobile/tablet, it’s better to use a separate device for the farming account.
However, If you play Rise of Kingdoms on PC, you can actually play multiple accounts at once without having to switch between them a lot.
Best Civilizations for Farming Account
France: Wood Gathering speed +10%.
If you have a lot of time for farming, France is your best choice. France helps you farm wood a lot faster and allows you to increase the hospital healing speed by a lot. Also, you will get Joan of Arc, one of the most versatile commanders for farming Barbarians and resources.
- Rome: Food gathering speed +10%. Rome also increases your moving speed. If you are in need of food, this is the definitely best choice for you.
- Japan: All resource farming speed + 5%, this is something pretty nice. However, it’s recommended to use Japan only when you want to farm Gold since it’s the only civilization that increases your Gold farming speed.
- Byzantium: Stone gathering speed +10%. Best for farming Stone.
- Spain: Resources Production + 20%. Pick Spain if you don’t have too much time for farming manually.
Important: Any of these civilizations is good for this type of account, we just have to choose our main resource to increase its collection or production
Gold is the most important resource in the game for the maintenance of troops (mainly Tier 5 troops) and the development of technologies.
As you see, none of the civilizations has the gathering speed for Gold, therefore it is always important to have at least one of the mini accounts farming Gold only because it is the one that has the least existence in terms of quantity on the map and in turn is the one that more delay in gathering.
In Rise of Kingdoms you normally can create only 2 accounts per kingdoms.
However, this does not mean that we cannot have more than 2 in the same kingdom without getting banned, but how can we do that?
It is very simple, just create an account in another kingdom and then move it to the kingdom you want using 1 passport along with the rest.
Manage and Maintain the Mini Account
- Creating an account in a developed kingdom is extremely important, we can benefit from the peace of the kingdom without being attacked, also apply in a developed alliance that will help us to research, build and collect resources much faster!
- Unlocking VIP 6 is something quite simple that we must prioritize to permanently use the second builder and be able to develop buildings faster. Each VIP level increases the production of resources of our city, even some raise gathering speed on the map for all kinds of resources.
- In a farming account, reaching City Hall 22 is enough. At this level, we unlock the 5th march for the dispatch queue.
- Many players in Rise of Kingdoms maintain more than 1 farming account for each type of resource, and it is excellent. For example, we dedicate a single account to collect food from the map and in hours we can have enough of this resource to supply our main account, another for Wood, Stone and Gold and our economy will be guaranteed.
- Obtaining rewards in events, killing barbarians, or participating in rally forts, no matter how minimal, will always give us resource packages that we can then apply to our farming account. Therefore, as advice: Spend AP points and participate in any event you can to earn rewards.
- Use any item of gathering speed or increased production of resources in our farms in the city, you should collect runes from the “Holy Sites” that benefit the production or gathering speed of any type of resource.
What is the ideal City Hall level?
Depending on your goals and the time you can spend for the game, the level of your mini accounts could be different.
If you don’t have too much time for the mini account, get it to city hall level 11 as fast as possible because from CH level 11, you have 3 dispatches available, increasing your farming speed by a lot. Getting to CH level 11 doesn’t require too much work also.
- City Hall level 11: 3 dispatches
- City Hall level 17: 4 dispatches
- City Hall level 22: 5 dispatches
What should I upgrade first?
- Upgrade to City Hall level 11.
- Get to VIP level 6 as fast as possible. It gives you lots of more capacity as well as farming speed. Just spend all of the Gems you have on buying VIP Points.
- Resource production buildings: Gold, Wood, Stone and Gold. These will give you lots of passive income in the long term. Upgrade them as much as you can.
- Trading Post: When you send the resources to your main account via the Trading Post, you will have to pay for some fee. The higher level your Trading Post is, the less fee you have to pay. Upgrade it as high as you can.
- Storage: Helps you keep the resources. If your city gets raided, you will also lose fewer resources. Upgrade it.
- Hospital: Upgrade your Hospitals so that you don’t have to train a lot of troops afterwards, helping you save a lot of resources in the long term.
- Researching Technology: For farming faster, of course.
- Farming Commanders: Max out all of your farming commanders as fast as possible. Constance is the first one you want to focus on. She is awesome.
Prevent From Being Raided
- Use Sun Tzu + Kusunoki to defend. They are very cheap, easy to obtain and good at defending.
- Join a huge alliance and stay close with your alliance members.
Technologies for farming accounts
When starting the research of the academy, we must prioritize the economy tab, which are the technologies that will help us increase the gathering speed of all types of resources on the map and the production speed of them in the farms.
It should also be essential to maximize some technologies such as “Mathematics” and “Engineering” that increase the speed of researching and building. These two technologies will help us a lot in the rapid development of each of the rest.
Then continue advancing in each of the economic technologies, is the main advantage of a farming account.
As for military technologies, these are less important since our purpose is to have a backup account for our resources.
In this military tab, we must only unlock the T4 units to be able to take advantage of a certain number of events, game tasks, and greater load capacity.
For our troops, the technologies that follow will not be of importance unless we have finished developing our entire economic branch.
Having A Farm Alliance
By having this farm Alliance, you guys gonna be able to focus on upgrading the farming technology.
You guys don’t really need to work towards the Territory or War techs as much but except unless you need to build more Flags or get more members.
When you have a farm Alliance, you’re gonna be able to have Alliance Resource Deposits.
This is where you guys can bring all that Siege units lead by Sarka with the Integration path and troop capacity boost.
Constance would be a great Secondary commander If you focus on farming Wood.
Also when you are farming inside the Alliance’s territory, you will have the gathering speed increased by 25% by gathering inside the Alliance territory.
Collect Runes to increase your gathering speed.
There are different types of ruins that you guys can gather but you should only focus on ones that give you Gathering Speed buffs.
You have to decide which one you need to collect and also you need to use your Enhanced Gathering items together with the runes to maximize your farming speed.
You can get these farming boots via the Alliance Shop, the Mysterious Merchant or by finishing some Events.
By farming Barbarians, you can gain a lot of Gems. That way, you can convert those gems into VIP points as mentioned earlier.
Not only that, you are also gaining other resources here.
Once you had like a Lohar or any Peacekeeping Commander, you would have this Trophy Hunter Talent to earn free Resource Packs.
When have a lot of the Resource Packs then you can just transfer those resources to your main account.
Commander Tips for Farming Accounts
It is important to highlight the commanders that we must prioritize and use for the farming accounts.
As we already know, their talent trees must be designed to collect resources and take into account some characteristics of these:
Commanders with the specialty of “Gathering” are ideal for this task and we only have to increase their level to 37, thus we unlock their main talents and save a lot of time and experience.
The equipment of these commanders can be basic and easy to obtain, some pieces only require blank materials that increase gathering speed.
In the Expedition shop “Medal Store” we can unlock and increase the power of the commanders by buying their sculptures, even buying some resource packs daily.
The gold and silver keys of the tavern are of great importance to our farming account, as long as we can take advantage of them, we will have chances to continue unlocking and improving our commanders.
List of farming Commanders
Have fun with the mini farming account. Hopefully you will grow much stronger after reading this guide!