- Once Osiris League playoffs begin, governors will be able to place league bets each week from Monday to Saturday UTC. There are “Set Bets” and “Single Bets”.
- “Set Bets” allows governors to bet on each match of the entire tournament, but governors can only bet on one side in any given match. Once made, a bet can be added to but not withdrawn. Governors who placed bets on the winner will receive a portion of the total amount bet by losing governors “in proportion to the size of their bet” in addition to their original bet. At the end of each match, losing governors will be refunded 50% of the value of their original bet.
- “Single Bets” allow governors to bet on the outcome of only a single match per round of the tournament. Up to 50 Aurics may be bet per round, and cannot be added to once the bet has been placed. Governors who placed bets on the winner will receive 2x their original bet once the match ends; governors who lose a bet will not receive any Aurics back. Aurics will be refunded in the case of a draw.
- Aurics won by a governor will be verified and then sent by mail at the conclusion of each match.
- You can bet on battles in other realms, but not on battles that your own alliance is part of. Your own alliance is the alliance you are in when the rest period ends.
- Aurics can only be earned from the “League Bets” and “Allure of Gold” events.
- Governors can only use Aurics from the current season to place bets and exchange for rewards.
- At the end of the event, all unused Aurics will be reclaimed as Food at a 1:1 ratio.
Eye for Talents
- During the event, Governors logging in for the first time will be awarded Marks of the Champion, which can be used to support participating alliances during the Playoffs. Marks of Champion can also be used to exchange for items in the Champion Shop.
- When Governors are placing a bet on any single alliance, the system will accumulate on top of that alliance, an amount equal to the expended Marks of the Champion multiplied by the Multiplier at that time. (The icon of the corresponding alliance will show a number of marks after Multiplier calculations)
- Governors can bet on multiple alliances at the same time and can Add Bets to the same alliance at different times. While using Add Bet, the marks will continue to accumulate on top of existing marks for the corresponding alliance.
- If an alliance you supported becomes the champion, then you will earn a corresponding amount of Marks of the Champion as a reward. Your reward will be verified and then sent to the mail.
- If an alliance you supported is eliminated, the system will refund 50% of the Marks of the Champion you bet on the said alliance. The remaining 50% will be refunded within 24 hours after the end of the finals.
- For each round, Governors can only place bets on days of non-competition.
- The bet multiplier will decrease as the matches progress until eventually Governors can no longer participate in the event after the Finals.
- Marks of the Champion can be obtained from purchasing the “Mark of the Champion” bundle, and from completing quests every week in the “Allure of Gold” event.