The Halloween festivities begin and Rise of Kingdoms brings us the best way to enjoy this great party.
During a week, we will have multiple events related to the “Halloween” with many rewards and fun ways to have fun with our friends, governors, and members of the Alliance. Enjoy it.
This event will last for a total of 8 days, with 3 side events unlocked every day for the first 5 days. Governors can obtain “ Pumpkins” and “ Halloween Candy” by completing side event quests during the first 7 days.
On day 8, all related holiday events will be locked, but governors will be able to claim additional chest rewards earned therein. Rewards will vary with the number of quests completed, chest rewards will include Epic Commander Sculptures, but not special festival items. Exchange “ Pumpkins” and “ Halloween Candy” for prizes in the “Hallow’s Eve” event.
- Daily Business: We simply have to log in every day to obtain the rewards of this stage.
- Field Collection: Missions to collect resources on the map in a total of quantities and times.
- Academic Elite: We must increase our power through investigations of the Academy from a minimum to a maximum number (2,500-100,000) in 6 missions.
- Step by Step: Consume AP. You will need to consume a total of 5000 Action Points before the end of the event. The best way to take advantage of this is by fighting barbarians or forts.
- City Defense: Defeating barbarians is the objective of these missions, a total of 300 barbarians must be defeated gradually to complete this important link of missions, taking advantage of “Step by Step” where we must consume AP, overcoming barbarians will be part of that routine to effectively spend our Action Points without wasting a single one.
- Ready to Attack: Increase troop Power. We will need to increase the power of troops to a total of 100,000 to complete all the missions of this tab, we may have to use some speed to increase this development, however, it is still important to save them for the next few days that will be required in another series of missions and well, two birds with one stone.
- Barbarian Invasion: Attack Barbarian Forts: We can say that they are the best missions of this year, we must destroy a total of 30 barbarian forts through rallies to complete all the missions, each of these missions will give us a gold key as the main reward, securing the 30 forts we completed the tab and won these 6 gold keys in total, excellent.
- Alliance Action: Help your Alliance. We must help our alliance and members in the ways we know in Rise of Kingdoms, however, they are one of the most complex missions since the help is a total of 400 times to our colleagues and make 200 donations in total to the technologies of The alliance. For this we must be quite active, at least these days to complete these tasks.
- Tiles and Bricks: Increase Building Power. Like the previous tasks of increasing power, we must increase this through the construction or development of our buildings, a total of 100,000 power points is required to complete all missions, the trick is to improve some structure from the first moment of the event so on the 4th or 5th day we can accelerate with some speeds and take advantage of other missions to come.
- Sprint for the Win: Use speedups. We must use a total of 3000 minutes of any type of speedups, when this day arrives it is important to use all that time that remains in previous missions such as increasing power through troops, research and building, for this we anticipated.
- Important Trade: In this series of missions we must buy a total of 80 items from “Mysterious Merchant”, let’s not waste gems on this task as long as it is not essential, let’s take advantage of the offers for resources and every time we train troops in our barracks we increase the probability to get the arrival of this store to our city again, just buy what is necessary at the right time and we complete the task.
- Accumulate Strength: Train all types of units. As part of these missions we must train all types of units in two types of quantities, 1500 and 3000, that is, we will have a total of 4 missions for each unit (Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Siege) to obtain excellent rewards. Also ideal to take advantage of the use of our speedups and increase power through training to finish previous missions.
- Protect the Holy Site: Collect runes and defeat guardians. Like the event of the game “Holy Conqueror” in these missions we have to collect a certain amount of runes in the “Holy Sites” and defeat some guardians to complete these achievements.
- Teamwork: Claim Alliance Gifts. The only way to complete these missions is by claiming alliance gifts, we can find a good alliance where they make daily purchases for real money, have a lot of activity destroying barbarian forts or any other event that provides this type of gifts, so we can redeem this type of gifts and complete orders.
- Resource Output: Gathering resources in the city and map. We will only need to collect a total of a certain amount of different resources in our city and map, something easy that we can complete in just a few hours and finish our missions.
Complete the timed quest and defeat the Evil Witch to set the ghost free.
- During the event, Haunted Graves will appear on the map. You can send scouts to find and explore them.
- After your scout has explored a Haunted Grave, you will receive a timed quest given by the captured ghost.
- You can choose to accept or decline the quest given by the captured ghost. A timer will start counting down as soon as the quest is accepted.
- Accepted quests must be completed within the time limit, or they will be failed.
- You can only choose to accept ONE quest given by captured ghosts at any time. That quest has to end or be given up before the next quest can be accepted.
- After completing the quest given by the ghost, you will receive quest rewards and a special item: Witch Hat.
- Use Witch Hats to summon the Evil Witch.
- The Evil Witch will materialize somewhere close to the summoner’s city, and can be attacked solo or with a rally. Defeat her to get great rewards!
- Each Governor can complete a maximum of 15 quests from the captured ghosts per day.
Here are some of the great rewards we could get by from defeating the Witch:
Night of Celebration
Let the Jack-O’-Lanterns shine all night long.
- During the event, use Pumpkins to make Jack-O’-Lanterns, or purchase Halloween Candy with gems, to get chest points. When you reach maximum chest points, all your fellow alliance members will get a chance to open a chest. Each governor can open up to 10 chests during the event.
- Use a Pumpkin to get one Jack-O’-Lantern. Get one Halloween Candy for every 100 gems used. You will continue earning items after you have opened the maximum number of chests, but will not earn any more chest points.
- Jack-O’-Lantern and Halloween Candy can be exchanged for prizes in the “Hallow’s Eve” event, including a brand-new city theme: Creepwood Cabin.
- The effect of using Pumpkins or gems has a chance to crit each time, earning extra chest points.
- The contribution list will show the points contributed by all Alliance members. Each Jack-O’-Lantern made or 100 gems spent on Halloween Candy is worth 1 point.
Where to find Pumpkins?
During the event, governors will have a chance to find Pumpkins when collecting resources in the city, gathering on the map or defeating barbarians. Reward will be sent by mail. Governors can use Pumpkins to make Jack-O’-Lanterns in the “Night of Celebration” event, which can then be exchanged for prizes in the “Hallow’s Eve” event.
Map Collection: You have a chance to get “ Pumpkins” while gathering resources on the map!
City Collection: You have a chance to get “ Pumpkins” while collecting resources in your city.
Defeating Barbarians: You have a chance to get “ Pumpkins” after defeating barbarians on the map.
Tips to quickly obtain “Pumpkins”
- Through “Map collection” we must send our gathering troops to farm a maximum of 120K – 130K resources on the map, this with good commanders we can do it every 15 minutes maximum and we will have the same probability of obtaining up to 3 Pumpkins as if we had collected the entire resource point, each time they return home send them back to the same or another mine for the same amount.
- We can teleport to Zone 1 where there are Level 1 – 2 resource points that have very little of these and their collection is more precise without having to select the amount of troops needed or call them home every time it is necessary , thus we always ensure our maximum limit to obtain Pumpkins If we collect resources in our city, we must do it every so often to guarantee Pumpkins the best way is every 20 – 30min to collect all our resources from farms and we will obtain several pumpkins for a good probability.
- Use boosts and resource runes to increase the production of our farms and be more effective when obtaining Pumpkins.
- As long as we have Action Points, using those defeating barbarians on the map is one of the fastest ways to get these gifts, we can even add some extra AP to guarantee our “Halloween Party“
Halloween Event Reward Exchange
Trick or Treat!
During this event, you will be able to exchange “ Jack-O’-Lanterns” and “ Halloween Candy” for many different rewards including a city theme, “Creepwood Cabin”. All these trade items can be obtained during the “Halloween Party” and “Night Celebration” celebration, or purchasing the Shifty Shades bundle.
|Item||Item needed||Quantity Remaining|
The new Halloween exclusive city skin: