Gilgamesh – Wrath of Ishtar
Other | Wrath of Ishtar
Archer | Conquering | Skill
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Legendary Archer Commander, great for PVP.
- Great damage skill with Epic Debuff.
- Excellent attack buff.
- Great enemy health reduction.
- A great conqueror, his main role is focused on attacking cities and garrison.
- Only effective in PVP.
- Doesn’t have a healing factor.
Gilagamesh arrives as one of the new meta commanders, specialized in leading archer units and characterized by attacking cities and garrison.
“Roar of the Tiger“, powerful active skill with great damage skill in addition to applying a strong debuff to the enemies, reducing their health by 30% for 3 seconds.
As a leader specialized in leading archer units, “Bowman of Uruk” increases the health of Archers by 30% in addition to increasing 20% damage dealt towards the enemies with less than 50% power.
Being a great conqueror, the skill “A King’s Right” increases the attack of the archers by 20% also applies a strong stack increasing all the damage it causes on cities and garrison.
“Enkidu’s Path” his last passive skill reduces the damage of normal attacks and applies a strong debuff to the enemies so that when they use any type of healing, they automatically get direct damage. This Skill is further improved by “Expertise: Demigod” increasing its damage reduction, the direct damage, and applying another strong debuff of damage skill increase to his enemy of 15%.
Gilgamesh Skills Overview
Roar of the Tiger
Active Skill | Rage Requirement: 1000
Deals direct damage to the current target (Damage Factor 1500), and reduce their health by 30% for 3 seconds.
- Direct Damage Factor: 900 / 1000 / 1100 / 1300 / 1500
- Enemy Health Reduced: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
Bowman of Uruk
Archers led by this commander gain 30% increased health and deal 20% increased damage to enemy troops that have fewer than 50% of units remaining.
- Archer Health Bonus: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
- All Damage Dealt by Archers: 10% / 12% / 14% / 17% / 20%
A King’s Right
Archers led by this commander gain 20% increased attack when attacking cities or strongholds, and gain a 5% attack bonus every 6 seconds. The bonus lasts 10 seconds and stacks up to 6 times.
- Archer Attack Bonus: 10% / 12% / 14% / 17% / 20%
- Archer Attack Increase (Per Stack): 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
Troops led by this commander take 10% less damage from normal attacks.
Their attacks have a 30% chance of inflicting a Blood Craving debuff on targets afflicted troops suffer damage when healed (Damage Factor 500). This debuff lasts 3 seconds and can trigger at most once every 5 seconds.
- Normal Attack Damage Reduced: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Direct Damage Factor: 300 / 350 / 400 / 450 / 500
Enhanced: Enkidu’s Path | Passive | Expertise
Troops led by this commander take 15% less damage from normal attacks. Their attacks have a 30% chance of inflicting a Blood Craving debuff on targets afflicted troops suffer damage when healed (Damage Factor 700) and take 15% increased skill damage. This debuff lasts 4 seconds and can trigger at most once every 5 seconds.
Best Talent Trees for Gilgamesh
Rally Build (Conquering)
Gilgamesh is a conquering commander in Rise of Kingdoms, thanks to his talents and skills he becomes a powerful rival or ally when attacking cities or garrison, fearsome for any defense.
This build focuses his talents mainly on increasing statistics, buff, and debuff when attacking this type of structure, also combining it with his Skills talents that increase the damage of “Roar of the Tiger” in addition to reducing its rage.
- Moment of Triumph: While the army led by this commander is at more than 90% strength, increases all damage dealt by 9%. Ideal to always reinforce our Rally while attacking cities or garrison.
- Marionette: Reduces damage taken from watchtowers by 15%. Great for having the least possible loss of troops and taking less damage during our attack. It only works against cities, as these are the only ones that have watchtowers.
- Signal Flare: Increases damage dealt to watchtowers by 15%. Our direct attack against the watchtowers of the enemy city will be rewarded with extra damage essential for a quick victory.
- Tear of Blessing: The number of troops that die when attacking another governor’s city is reduced by 9% and are instead severely wounded (and can be healed in the Hospital). Excellent!
- Meteor Shower: When attacking garrisons, normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase all damage dealt on the next turn by 50%. A talent by probability, the DPS improvement provided by this talent is excellent. Strong Buff!
- Heraldic Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 6%. This damage skill reduction is very good to increase the resistance of Gilgamesh and his troops when attacking cities or garrison.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Excellent for the reuse of our active skill when attacking cities or garrison.
- Tactical Mastery: Increases active skill damage by 3%. Important talent for our damage skill increase.
- All for One: After the primary commander uses a skill, active skill damage of the secondary commander is increased by 6%. Any commander secondary to Gilgamesh will have a skill damage buff. Great talent!
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 60 rages whenever a skill is used. Good talent to decrease the cooldown of our active skill.
- Clarity: After using an active skill, increases skill damage by 6% for the next 6 seconds. Gilgamesh when using his active skill, will have a buff for 6 seconds that increases the damage of his next “Roar of the Tiger” by 6%.
- Latent Power: Enhanced additional skill damage by 6%. “Latent Power” + “Tactical Mastery” = +9% additional skill damage
- This time we will not use any of the talents of “Archer”.
Open-field Build (Skill)
This build is effective for Open-field by removing the talents of “Conquering” and adding some of “Archer” and “Skill” we gain much more rage, attack and basic improvements for the troops that we can use perfectly in open-field combat.
Although ” A King’s Right” does not work for open-field, Gilgamesh is still a powerful commander capable of defeating any enemy in his path.
New talents added
- Feral Nature: Normal attacks have a 10% chance to grant an additional 100 rage. This talent has a probability of being effective, but if this probability favors us, we will generate a lot of damage quickly to our enemies
- Arrows Nocked: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to 50% strength, increases all attack troops by 9%. Gilgamesh will not be easily defeated; it will be better to fight than to flee.
- Rapid Fire: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%.
- Armed and Armored: Increases health of archer units by 3%. Our archers will be much more resistant.
- Thumb Ring: Archer units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to infantry units. Archers are the weakness of any infantry army; with this extra damage they will suffer even more the power of Gilgamesh.
- Razor Sharp: Grants an additional 9 rage after launching a normal attack. Rage!
- Venomous Sting: Increases active skill damage of primary and secondary commanders by 8%. “Latent Power” + “Tactical Mastery” + “Clarity” + = 23% Additional Skill Damage. Incredible!
Open-field and Rally Build (Archer)
New talents added
- Phoenix—Tail Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to trigger an additional attack (Damage Factor 200) on target. Good talent, direct damage per probability that increases our DPS to attack cities and garrison.
- Whistling Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase all damage dealt by 25% for the next 2 seconds. Excellent talent per probability.
Best Commanders Pairings for Gilgamesh
Recommended Equipment for Gilgamesh
|192 Days||Archer Attack +11%|
|192 Days||Archer Health +11%|
|288 Days||Archer Defense +20%|
|128 Days||Archer Attack +7.5%|
|192 Days||Archer Attack + 11%|
|128 Days||Archer Defense +7.5%|
|Total||1120 Days||Attack + 32.5%
Defense + 27.5%
Health + 16%
– Troop attack + 3%
– Skill Damage +3%
– Archer Health + 5%