Since we announced the new “Easter Eggcitement” update, a lot of players have been discussing Iconic equipment. We’d like to take this opportunity to answer your questions and help you understand how the system works.
Q: How do I obtain Iconic Crystals?
- A: There are currently three ways to obtain Iconic Crystals:
- Complete quests as part of the Artisan’s Forge event to obtain Iconic Crystals as a reward.
- In the Crystal Quest event, basic treasure rewards will be replaced with Iconic Crystals at lvl 50.
- Canyon Coins can be exchanged for Iconic Crystals at the Lost Canyon Shop.
Q: Will different players receive different amounts of Iconic Crystals?
- A: Each player has a maximum number of Iconic Crystals they can obtain. Players in kingdoms with similar server ages will receive similar amount of Iconic Crystals.
Q: Can Iconic Crystals be purchased directly?
- A: We have no plans to allow direct purchase of Iconic Crystals or to include them as part of paid bundles.
Q: Forging and refining are already part of the equipment system, and now Iconic equipment has been added to the mix. Are there plans to add any other new features?
- A: There are no plans to add any new features to the equipment system after Iconic equipment becomes available.
Q: Which equipment can be made into Iconic equipment?
- A: All legendary equipment can be made into Iconic equipment, except for equipment from Trial of the Lost Kingdom.
Q: How many times can equipment be made Iconic? Can equipment without any Special Talents be made Iconic?
- A: All legendary equipment can only be made Iconic once. Iconic status has nothing to do with whether equipment has a Special Talent.
Q: Does the attribute boost for Iconic equipment only take effect in Lost Kingdom?
- A: Iconic status is permanent, but attribute boosts will change depending on which season of Lost Kingdom as kingdom is in.