Wheel of Fortune is a Rise of Kingdoms event where you spend Gems to spin the wheel to get the limited Legendary Heroes and various valuable rewards.
Wheel of Fortune Event Rules:
- Every Governo will receive a free spin at the beginning of the Event.
- The event lasts for 3 days and appears once every 2 weeks.
- After spinning the wheel as a specified number of times, you will receive a special bonus reward. Remember to click the chest icon on the top left corner of the wheel to claim your bonus rewards!
- Note that bonus rewards are not reset daily. As long as your total spins throughout the event meet the requirements, you will be able to claim all of the bonus awards!
- Today’s Chances will be reset daily at 00:00 UTC
- First Wheel of Fortune appears in the 24th day of the Kingdom.
- The first event always offers Universal Sculptures, followed by a specific-hero wheel.
- The specific-hero wheel appears 3 times before changing back to Universal Sculptures and so on.
- The duration between 2 commander wheels is 56 days.
Wheel of Fortune’s Potential Rewards
|4x 200k Gold Token||4x 500k Wood Token|
|3x 15-hour Universal Speed-up||4x 8-hour Training Speed-up|
|8x * Commander Sculpture||1x * Commander Sculpture|
|4x 8-hour Universal Speed-up||4x 8-hour Academy Research Speed-up|
|4x 500k Food Token||4x 375k Stone Token|
|1x Universal Legendary Sculptures||2x Dazzling Starlight Sculpture|
Keep spinning the wheel to receive these extra rewards!
|10 Spins||25 Spins||45 Spins||70 Spins||100 Spins|
|5x * Commander Sculpture||5x Universal Legendary Sculptures||10x * Commander Sculpture||10x Universal Legendary Sculptures||15x * Commander Sculpture|
|5x 500k Food Token||1x 24-hour Universal Speed-up|
|5x 500k Wood Token||3x 8-hour Building Speed-up|
|5x 375k Stone Token||3x 8-hour Training Speed-up|
|5x 200k Gold Token||3x 8-hour Academy Research Speed-up|
* Note: The Hero-specific Sculpture is based on your Kingdom’s state. Each Kingdom could have different Hero sculpture.
How to spend Gems in Wheel of Fortune effectively
Guide by Thelo Rabbit.
When a Wheel of Fortune is on, the first question is: How much should I spend?
If you are a P2W player and you love the commander, it’s obvious: Spend it ALL; but for a F2P or a low spender, who knows how difficult it is to keep and gather gems, the question is much difficult to answer.
I tried to create a tool to answer this question for me and for others, based on five important facts:
- There are 3 wheels for each commander.
- The best worth is to win the extra rewards (in 10, 25, 45, 70 and 100 spins),
- There’s a difference between guaranteed heads and probability heads
- The commander heads and the legendary heads are the same.
- The first 5 spins is 1 free, 1 normal and 3 discount spins.
With all being said, I present to you my calculation sheet about Wheel and Gems!
How to use the Wheel of Fortune Sheet
- You need to define the number of gems you want to use.
- Go to the “Gems” column (red) to see a similar amount to use.
- Check the number of heads you might get in “Total heads” (yellow) and the ratio (orange), which is the average amount of gems spent on 1 head.
I want to spend 40.000 gems on Khan. I search for a similar amount (red column) and I find 38.400 and 42.000 on the Table. The best Ratio (orange column) is 42.000 gems with 926,1; so, the best way to spend is to do 10 spins in two Wheels, and 45 spins in the last Wheel, to get 20 guaranteed golden statues and 25,4 probable golden statues, for 45,4 golden statues in total, if you’re lucky enough.