“Tiles & Bricks” is an event in Rise of Kingdoms where players need to increase building power by upgrading the buildings. The duration of this event is 1 day.
Tiles & Bricks Event Rules
- Create a unique city for your civilization.
- Complete quests during the event to earn a variety of rewards.
Tips to complete Tiles & Bricks
- Acquire rune that increases the building speed before actually upgrading any building.
- Hospitals require a lot of time to upgrade and are also very expensive. You should start upgrading them a few days before the event starts to finish them when it arrives.
- Asking for the title of “Architect” of the kingdom to reduce the building time.
- Use building speedups before spending the universal speedups, save Universals for other tasks.
Note: If all of your buildings are already maxed, the event will automatically reward you.
|Building Power Increases by 1,100||
|Building Power Increases by 9,000||
|Building Power Increases by 23,000||
|Building Power Increases by 45,000||
|Upgrade hospital 1 time(s)||
|Upgrade hospital 3 time(s)||
|Upgrade hospital 5 time(s)||