“Lord of War” is an event in Rise of Kingdoms where players need to increase power by training troops.
The event has a lot of rewards, including individual and server-level rankings.
The duration of this event is 2 days, therefore you need some strategies to reach the best of the positions and obtain numerous rewards.
Lord of War Event Rules
- Complete event quests to earn a variety of item rewards!
- Governors throughout the kingdom will be ranked based on their total power increased during the course of the event. At the end of the event, the top governors will receive additional rank rewards
Tips to win in Lord of War Event
- Use troop reserve items for training: 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, or 20,000, these are important to reduce some time through buffs and runes.
- Before training, make sure to collect training rune that spawns in the “Holy Sites” area.
- Asking for the title of “Duke” of the kingdom to reduce the training time.
- Use training speedups first before using Universal speedups.
- To increase power, it’s better train higher-level units you have, Tier 5 units are the ones that give the most points in this event.
Note: Upgrading units saves time and resources, but you will gain less power for the event, it’s better to train from 0.
|Increase Troop Power by 10,000||
|Increase Troop Power by 53,000||
|Increase Troop Power by 122,800||
|Increase Troop Power by 259,000||
- Only the Top 100 Governors will receive rank rewards!