Everything you want to know about the commander Diaochan in Rise of Kingdoms, which is being released in the huge collaboration of the game with Dynasty Warriors 9. Lu Bu is also getting released in this update.
China | The Intriguing Dancer
Integration | Peacekeeping | Support
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Epic Commander, good for PVE.
- She has a healing factor.
- She can be used both secondary and primary (it does not have a unique specialty for troops)
- She has a great XP gain when defeating barbarians, excellent to strengthen our commanders.
- She is not effective for PVP.
- She doesn’t have great direct damage.
- She doesn’t have a great resistance.
Dance of Chaos
For the next 4 seconds, attacks have 100% chance to deal direct damage to target (Damage Factor 150).
- Direct Damage Factor: 150/200/250/300/350
Dance of Silver Lotus
All damage dealt to barbarians is increased by 5%. Both commanders gain 5% increased experience for defeating Barbarians.
- Bonus Damage to Barbarians: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%
- Experience Bonus: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%
Dance of the Rose
Troops led by this commander gain 2% increased attack and 2% increased defense.
- Attack Bonus: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
- Defense Bonus: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
Dance of the Cherry Blossom
A portion of slightly wounded units led by this commander are healed after using a skill (Healing Factor 250). Receives an additional healing when troops include Lu Bu (Healing Factor 250). This effect can trigger at most once every 5 seconds.
- Healing Factor: 250/300/350/400/500
- Healing Factor (with Lubu) 250/300/350/400/500
For the next 4 seconds, attacks have 100% chance to deal direct damage to the target (Damage Factor 350)
Diaochan is an epic commander who is excellent at farming barbarians on the map, has a damage skill “Dance of Chaos” causes DPS for 4s when attacking with 100% probability.
“Dance of the Silver Lotus” is her ideal skill to defeat barbarian units, it increases the damage to these in addition to the XP gain for both commanders.
“Dance of the Rose” a skill that provides some improvements such as attack and defense.
“Dance of the Cherry Blossom” its healing factor that is very good since every time our active skill is launched, we will heal a portion of our troops, this effect improves when having Lu Bu commander as the partner.
Talent Trees for Diaochan
- Quick Study: Increases experience obtained from defeating barbarians and other neutral units by 15%. A great talent that will improve the XP gain obtained with “Dance of the Silver Lotus“.
- Insight: Reduces action points cost to attack barbarians and other neutral units by 9%. Essential Talent to reduce AP consumption when attacking Barbarian units.
- Killer Instinct: Increases normal attack damage dealt to barbarian and other neutral units by 9%. Genius talent for more effective elimination of barbarians.
- Domination: Increases skill damage dealt to barbarians and other neutral units by 15%. Diaochan despite not having great DPS, when attacking barbarians or neutral units we will have an increase in its damage skill thanks to this talent.
- Double-Edged Sword: Increases damage dealt to barbarians and other neutral units by 15%, but also increases damage taken from these units by 15%. Enhanced healing effects received by troops by 15%. A wonderful talent for Diaochan, her resistance is not the best in Rise of Kingdoms, however, this talent increases the healings received by 15%, an effect that fully counteracts the increase in damage that we can suffer from barbarians or neutral units.
- Curing Chant: Heals a portion of slightly wounded units (healing factor 500) after defeating barbarians or other neutral units. We gained a new ability that will provide excellent healing to our troops after defeating neutral units, it will even be improved by “Dobule-Edged Sword” And adds to our healing factor per skill “Dance of the Cherry Blossom”.
- Loose Formation: Reduces skill damage taken by 9%. Great talent for any damage we suffer per skill, both PVP and PVE.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Each attack of Diaochan will increase the regeneration of Rage by 9, which will facilitate the launch of his skill during battles.
- Hasty Departure: When troops led by this commander depart from a structure. Increases march speed by 60% for the next 10 seconds. It’s not a fundamental talent, however, it is necessary to develop it to achieve “Rejuvenate”, if we apply it in this build to reach specific points quickly, we can benefit from it.
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 150 rage whenever a skill is used. A great talent in “Support” gives us a rapid Rage regeneration when using our skill, if we take advantage of “Burning Blood” effectively we will reuse “Dance of Chaos” and “Dance of the Cherry Blossom” in any battle and our troops will be constantly healing.
- Elixir: Enhanced healing effects received by troops by 9%. “Double-Edged Sword” + “Elixir” = + 24% Healing effects of “Dance of the Cherry Blossom”
- Counterattack: When healed, troops led by this commander will have their attack increased by 9% for the next 3 seconds. By defeating any neutral unit, we will be healed by “Dance of the Cherry Blossom” and at the same time increase the damage of Diaochan troops by 9% for 3 seconds.
- This time we will not use any of the talents of “Integration”
By detailing her talents + skills we can see that Diaochan is an excellent commander to defeat barbarian and neutral units.
She has a great healing factor that improves, thanks to her “Peacekeeping” and “Support” talents, the increase in damage, and experience gain for commanders.
Best Commanders Pairings for Diaochan
Recommended Equipment for Diaochan
|18 Days||Archer Defense +8%
Infantry Defense +5%
Cavalry Defense +3%
|2.5 Days||Archer Defense +4%
Infantry Health +2%
|12 Days||Archer Health +6%
Infantry Attack +3%
|8 Days||Archer Attack +4%
Cavalry Attack +2%
|12 Days||Archer Defense +6%
Infantry Defense + 3%
|0.75 Days||Archer Attack +2.5%
Cavalry Attack +1%
|Total||54.25 Days||Archer Attack + 6.5%
Archer Defense + 18%
Archer Health +6%
Infantry Attack + 3%
Infantry Defense + 8%
Infantry Health + 2%
Cavalry Attack + 3%
Cavalry Defense + 3%