Arabia | Al-Malik an-Nasir
Cavalry | Conquering | Support
- Legendary Commander, who is excellent at leading Cavalry units and Conquering enemy cities.
- One of the most versatile commanders in the game in terms of PVP (Player Vs Player) we can use it both in Open Field and in Rally against enemy structures.
- His abilities make him a powerful Commander, even when the Infantry is the cavalry’s worst enemy, don’t be afraid if you have a Saladin who leads your mounts, will make each of his enemies fear his power and take each of the ruins to the ruins. cities you face.
- Saladin is considered one of the best Legendary commanders in the game as long as he is used properly.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Cavalry Commander, fast and with great skill damage.
- It has a great reduction of damage by ability, which makes it a very strong cavalry commander for long battles.
- Reduces healing factors in commanders who are attacked by their Skill, ideal for great infantry commanders who increase this factor in battles.
- We can use it in both forms of PVP, Conquering or Attacking in Open Field.
- It has no AOE skill damage, only single target.
- It does not have many improvements to use it in PVE events. Although it is still effective.
- Does not have abilities to heal troops during battle.
|Deals direct damage to the target, reduces their march speed and decreases healing effects received for next 5 seconds.
|Increases cavalry units’ attack, defense, and march speed
Bond of Fate
|Reduces skill damage taken from enemies and reduces the counter attack damage.
|Increases damage dealt to the city garrison. However, Saladin’s army is unable to plunder resources when attacking other governors’ cities.
Praise the Creator
|Increases the maximum damage factor of the first skill from 1400 to 1700, march speed from 30% to 50% and healing effect from 40% to 50%.|
Recommended Saladin Talent Trees
Rally Build (Conquering)
If we are going to use Saladin to Attack enemy cities or structures, it is important to highlight because we select this Build of Talents and abilities mainly.
Saladin has a powerful Ability called “Generosity”, this ability is devastating for any city or structure that we attack from both Secondary and Primary commander thanks to the Bonus at its maximum level of (15% Damage Bonus)
To give the best effectiveness to our commander as “Conquering” we must select a series of fundamental talents for his attacks:
- Moment of Triumph: This talent will increase the damage up to 9% of our troops led by Saladin while maintaining their strength to more than 90%. Ideal to always reinforce our Crowd or Rally while attacking some structure.
- Marionette: Reduces damage taken from watchtowers by 15%. Ideal for having the least possible loss of troops and taking less damage during our attack. It only works against cities, as these are the only ones that have watchtowers.
- Signal Flare: Increases damage dealt to watchtowers by 15%. Our direct attack against the watchtowers of the enemy city will be rewarded with extra damage essential for a quick victory.
- Tear of Blessing: As a great Conqueror talent it will help us reduce the loss of troops during our Attack to a maximum of 9%, we must reach this talent if we want to conquer.
- Entrenched: Increases all damage dealt to strongholds by 3% and damage taken form stronghold garrison is reduces by 3%. Against any structure we will do and suffer less damage.
- Loose Formation: Reduces skill damage taken by 9%. An excellent talent in any of our commander’s tasks, as our troops will take less damage from enemy commander abilities.
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 150 rage whenever a skill is used. This talent will launch the ability of our commanders much faster.
- Dragon Saber: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%. Like every cavalry commander, this is a fundamental talent for leading our army.
- Galea: Increases health of cavalry units by 3%. Only while leading cavalry will this talent be useful, so we should not use Saladin with any other type of unit.
- Halberd: Cavalry units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to archer units. Most enemy structures or cities will be reinforced perhaps with archers or commanders who lead these. Thanks to this powerful talent our damage to these types of units will be increased, making it a main talent.
Saladin is one of the best commanders to use if we want to attack enemy structures, this talent system is advisable to leave it only to do Rally since otherwise it will be weak using talents that only work in direct attacks on cities and strongholds.
Open Field Build
Saladin in Open Field is excellent, his “Hold Fast” direct damage Skill is very safe when defeating enemies as it drastically reduces the Healing Effect that any enemy hit by this Skill receives. His multiple bonuses to cavalry such as his “Ghulams” ability make him a fearsome commander if he leads an army fully on horseback, he is fearsome and safe while riding.
Our main enemies will be Infantry Commander such as Richard 1, Alexander, and Guan Yu, however, Saladin’s 3rd skill “Bond and Fate” will reduce their damage in skill up to 30% mainly if we face Guan Yu who has a powerful blow.
His talents focused on “Open Field” vary unlike “Conquering” but others remain thanks to his damage capacity and improvements to his units.
- This time we will not use any of the talents of “Conquering” since, as we explained previously, these are more focused on destroying than defeating.
- Loose Formation: Reduces skill damage taken by 9%. If we combine it with our “Bond and Fate” ability, we will have an ability damage reduction of 39%, something excellent against any commander.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Each attack of our Saladin will increase the regeneration of Rage by 9, which will facilitate the launch of his ability during battles.
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 150 rage whenever a skill is used. If we take advantage of it with “Burning Blood” and a Secondary Commander that regenerates Rage, it will be a perfect combo, fast and deadly.
- Emergency Protection: When troops led by this commander take skill damage, there is a 50% chance that they will gain an additional 15% skill damage reduction for the next 3 seconds. With this talent in our favor + “Loose Formation” + “Bond and Fate” We gain a skill damage reduction of 54% for 3 seconds maximum, ideal to withstand any enemy blow.
- Hasty Departure: When troops led by this commander depart from a structure. Increases march speed by 60% for the next 10 seconds. If we use Saladin in Open Field it is essential to chase enemies at times that escape us, while we have this talent, we can make quick exits from structures and gain a speed improvement during our pursuit, it can still be very helpful if we flee from our enemy.
- Dragon Saber: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%. Excellent for leading our Cavalry troops and increasing their damage.
- Galea: Increases health of cavalry units by 3%. Increases the life of our units therefore we will be stronger on the battlefield.
- Halberd: Cavalry units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to archer units. Our cavalry is strong against archer units, we can say that “if or if” we will overcome many archery commanders; however, some can be strong and we need this talent to maximize our damage to those strong archer commanders.
- Emblazoned Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 12%. “Emblazoned Shield” + “Emergency Protection” + “Loose Formation” + “Bond and Fate” = 66% Skill Damage Reduction, Crazy!
- Disarm: Normal troop attacks have a 10% chance to reduce enemy attack by 20% for the next 2 seconds. While fighting with one or more enemies we will have a percentage of reducing the normal attack of these, so we will take less damage in combat.
If we are located within the Battles with Saladin, we must be cautious and safe, our enemies can be strong, however, we are also strong while fighting with Saladin, but we must not be confident, we must select our enemy and bring him a final blow that always remembers our purpose, to achieve victory at any cost.
Best Commanders Pairings for Saladin
|His great Skill damage, cavalry upgrades, and rapid Rage regeneration will make him the best match for Saladin. It is a destructive pair of very high damage.|
|Fast cavalry commander of good Abilities for both damage and healing. One of the best options for Saladin.|
|Takeda is a cavalry commander whose abilities make him very fearsome, even in the best garrison and city attacks, he is a destroyer machine. It is our best option if we are going to conquer.|
|Ideal for Open Field for its good damage skills and cavalry bonuses. Minamoto is an excellent option if we are chasing some weak enemy.|
|Commander Archer, but his Skills make him an excellent match with any commander, even with Saladin we can have the best of experiences, counteracts our lack of AOE damage and increases our Skill damage by 50%.|
|Another good option is to conquer. The abilities of these two commanders together can be fatal to any enemy city.|
|Epic Cavalry Commander of the best of its kind, its improvements and skills will be of great help to Saladin, it can be considered an excellent quality F2P pair.|
|If we want to attack Cities or Garrisons as F2P players, Osman will be our perfect match for his excellent Skill and increased troop capacity.|
Recommended Equipment for Saladin
|5.5 Days||Cavalry Defense +5%
Cavalry Health +5%
|72 Days||Cavalry Attack +4%
Infantry Attack +3%
Archer Attack +3%
|3.5 Days||Cavalry Health +2%
Infantry Defense +2%
Damage to Barbarians +3%
|48 Days||Cavalry Attack +3%
Cavalry Health +3%
|3.5 Days||Cavalry Attack +4%
Cavalry Health +1%
|2.5 Days||Cavalry Attack +1%
Archer Attack +1%
Damage to Barbarians +3%
|Total||135 Days||Attack + 18.5%
Defense + 6.5%
Hopefully, after checking this Saladin in-depth guide, you will find it easier to master him in Rise of Kingdoms – Admiral-Hunter.