Finding tips for using Mehmed II and his best talent trees in Rise of Kingdoms? Here you go!
Ottoman | Ruthless Conqueror
Leadership| Conquering| Skill
This commander is available in Tavern for any Kingdom.
- Legendary Commander. Mehmed is one of the great conquering commanders in Rise of Kingdoms.
- His skills and talents make him a born leader, any of the units led under his command will have powerful improvements on the battlefield.
- Versatile commander for PVP, effective and powerful in open field and attacks on garrisons, mainly cities.
- His role as a commander in both the Primary and Secondary game is excellent, he performs as a unique commander in his style thanks to the effectiveness he has in any situation or task that we assign him.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Great commander for PVP, versatile and powerful both in open field and attacking cities.
- It has a prestigious AOE damage skill that can inflict massive casualties on its enemies.
- Mehmed has a large troop capacity that makes him a capable leader to vary his army type on multiple occasions, even the use of mixed troops is excellent.
- It does not have a healing factor.
- By not having a specialty in leading a type of units, his defense is low in talents and skill, he has much better damage than resistance for battle.
|Attacks 5 enemies (at max) in a forward-fancing fan-sharped area, dealing extra damage to cities and watchtowers.
Rage Requirement: 1000
Lord of Land and Sea
|Increase attack and skill damage.
|When raiding cities, normal attacks have a 10% chance of getting extra damage.
Upgrades: Extra Damage Factor: 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 / 1000
|Increase normal & rally army capacity.
Enhanced Skill: Ottoman Cannons
Increases Damage Factor from 1150 to 1350. Bonus Damage Factor from 700 to 800.
Ottoman Cannons has a 50% chance to do another additional damage burst to garrisons (Damage Factor 500).
Recommended Mehmed II Talent Tree Builds
Rally Build (Conquering)
Mehmed is an expert in conquest, his title “Conqueror of Istanbul” was awarded for his many experiences in battles and victories as a conqueror, as well as a historical character in Rise of Kingdoms his role and military cunning are incredible.
“Ottoman Cannons” his active skill has a double damage in excellent AOE to both troops and garrisons, his damage factor is varied in both but with great effectiveness for his performance as a conqueror.
“Lord of Land and Sea” is one of his main passive skills, it increases the damage of his troops at the same time it also increases the skill damage of “Ottoman Cannons”.
As an expert in conquest, Mehmed has a passive skill with the exclusive name “Faith” that gives him a chance to inflict additional damage when attacking cities, this skill makes him a born warrior and a daring conqueror.
“Sage King” one of his ideal skills for this build since it increases the capacity of troops when attacking garrisons through rallies or normal attacks, excellent skill to have a greater number of troops while attacking cities
“Orban Bombard” his ultimate or expertise perfectly improves his “Ottoman Cannons” transforms his active much more powerful in damage and each of Mehmed’s attacks will be more effective when attacking cities through this build of talents that we will show below:
- Moment of Triumph: While the army led by this commander is at more than 90% strength, increases all damage dealt by 9%. Ideal to always reinforce our Rally while attacking some city.
- Marionette: Reduces damage taken from watchtowers by 15%. Good for having the least possible loss of troops and taking less damage during our attack. It only works against cities, as these are the only ones that have watchtowers.
- Signal Flare: Increases damage dealt to watchtowers by 15%. Our direct attack against the watchtowers of the enemy city will be rewarded with extra damage essential for a quick victory.
- Buckler Shield: Reduces counterattack damage by 9%. Mehmed will take less damage to any garrison he attacks.
- Tear of Blessing: The number of troops that die when attacking another governor’s city is reduced by 9% and are instead severely wounded (and can be healed in the Hospital). Great talent when attacking enemy cities, we reduce our loss of troops.
- Entrenched: Increases all damage dealt to strongholds by 3% and damage taken form stronghold garrison is reduces by 3%. Against any structure we will do and suffer less damage.
- Meteor Shower: When attacking garrisons, normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase all damage dealt on the next turn by 50%. A talent for probability but a powerful improvement in DPS.
- Heraldic Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 6%. Good damage reduction.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Excellent talent for quickly reusing “Ottoman Cannons”.
- Tactical Mastery: Increases active skill damage by 3%. Great talent to our damage skill increase.
- All for One: After the primary commander uses a skill, active skill damage of the secondary commander is increased by 6%. Excellent!
- Latent Power: Enhanced additional skill damage by 6%. “Latent Power” + “Tactical Mastery” = +9% additional skill damage.
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 60 rage whenever a skill is used. Great talent, increases Mehmed’s rage regeneration allowing him to cast his skill much faster.
- Hidden Wrath: Grants an additional 6 rage every time this commander’s troops are attacked. Good talent for open field and rally city, it will help us to regenerate rage during the battle to reuse our skill much faster.
With this build we will have a powerful Mehmed to conquer any city that is our objective, his talents “Conquering” are fundamental for this PVP mode.
Thanks to his improvements when attacking this type of garrison, “Skill” in turn bonuses his attacks in a quick and effective regeneration of rage and extra damage that Mehmed deals, transform him into a powerful commander.
Open Field Build
Despite Mehmed having skills purely to attack cities, he has a lot of versatility in open field and one of his variants in PVP is his performance on the map as a great commander.
He is not an expert commander in leading a single type of unit or several either, therefore, this makes him an excellent fighter with any of the roles he assumes with another commander, both primary and secondary, Mehmed is a great warrior.
His variety of talents make this leader a tenacious open field fighter. Thanks to the fact that he has great damage in AOE in addition to increasing this damage and that of his troops, thus increasing the maximum capacity of his army in any of the battles.
In the opposite, we cannot say what would be the best build or fighting form for Mehmed because both are great and whichever of these we assign to him, this will have an extraordinary performance.
Mehmed is one of the best commanders that we can obtain through the Golden Keys system.
- This time we will not use any of the talents of “Conquering”.
- Heraldic Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 6%. Good damage reduction.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Excellent for the reuse of our active skill during any combat.
- Tactical Mastery: Increases active skill damage by 3%. Important talent to our damage skill increase. “Tactial Mastery” + “Lord of Land and Sea” = +23% additional skill damage.
- All for One: After the primary commander uses a skill, active skill damage of the secondary commander is increased by 6%. Excelent!
- Latent Power: Enhanced additional skill damage by 6%. “Latent Power” + “Tactical Mastery” + “Lord of Land and Sea” = + 29% additional skill damage.
- Clarity: After using an active skill, increases skill damage by 6% for the next 6 seconds. Mehmed when using his active skill, will have a buff for 6 seconds that increases the damage of his next “Ottoman Cannons” by 6%. Good talent.
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 60 rage whenever a skill is used. Great talent to take advantage of the buff from “Clarity”.
- Feral Nature: Normal attacks have a 10% chance to grant an additional 100 rage. This talent has a probability of being effective, but if this probability favors us we will generate a lot of damage quickly to any attack.
- Healing Herb: Enhances healing effects received by troops by 9%. Mehmed does not have any healing skills, however, we can use a secondary commander with this type of ability and increase the percentage of their healing thanks to this talent.
- Fresh Recruits: Increases maximum troop capacity by 3%. Excellent talent to increase our troop capacity in rally or open field, “Fresh Recruits” + “Sage King” = Troop capacity bonus + 13%.
- Hidden Wrath: Grants and additional 6 rage every time this commander’s troops are attacked. Nice!
- Steely Soul: Increased normal attack damage by 1.5%. A nice extra damage talent for our troops.
- Strategic Prowess: After using skill, increases troop defense by 20% for the next 2 seconds. Very good talent.
By using this build, the main source of Mehmed’s damage will be “Ottoman Cannons”, we will have a rapid Rage regeneration and increased damage skill for open field.
However, this build can also be used in Rally if we want to increase the damage caused to the garrison or city through its Skill, but it will not be much more effective than the Build “Conquering” are simply variants that we can use thanks to the versatility of this great commander.
Best Commanders Pairings for Mehmed II
Recommended Equipment for Mehmed II.
|40 days||Cavalry Attack +8%Infantry Attack +3%
Archer Attack +3%
|72 days||Cavalry Defense +13%Archer Health +6%
Infantry Health +4%
|48 days||Cavalry Defense +8%Archer Attack +5%|
|32 days||Archer Attack +4.5%Infantry Attack +3%
Cavalry Attack +3%
|48 days||Archer Defense +8%Cavalry Defense + 5%|
|32 days||Archer Health +5.5%Cavalry Attack +3%|
Cavalry Attack + 22%
Cavalry Defense + 21%
Cavalry Health +0%Archer Attack + 15.5%
Archer Defense + 7.5%
Archer Health +11.5%
Infantry Attack + 9%