Japan | Bushido Spirit
Archer |Garrison | Skill
Kusunoki Masashige’s Skills
|Active||Removes all negative and control effects from Kusunoki Masashige’s troops. In addition, deals direct damage to a maximum of 3 targets in a fan-shaped area, then deals additional damage to targets each second for the next 2 seconds.||
Direct Damage Factor:
150 / 180 / 210 / 250 / 300
Additional Damage Factor:
100 / 130 / 160 / 200 / 250
The Worthy Men
|Passive||Increases garrison counterattack damage when this commander is service as garrison commander.||
Garrison Counterattack Damage Bonus:
1% / 2% / 3% / 5% / 7%
Bravery and Wisdom
|Passive||Increases the attack of archer units and defense of archer units.||
Archer Attack Bonus:
4% / 5% / 6% / 8% / 10%
Archer Defense Bonus:
4% / 5% / 6% / 8% / 10%
|Passive||Normal attacks of troops have a change to deal additional damage each second to the target for 2 seconds.||
Additional Damage Factor:
150 / 200 / 250 / 350 / 450
Soul of the Samurai
|Passive||Increases the attack of archer units by 15% and defense of archer units by 15%.|
- Great Epic Commander for PVP (Open-field and Garrison Defense)
- Good AOE
- Great attack and defense
- Strong debuff dispel
- Epic Commander for PVP. It is only recommended for early game (1st and 2nd KVK as F2P)
- It doesn’t have any healing factor
- Slow (Open-field)
Kusunoki is an Archer commander specialized in open-field and garrison defense (the latter little recommended for being an epic commander) in this guide we will talk about the best build for this commander.
Kusunoki is a good Archer commander, effective for PVP thanks to his skills and talents. “Shichisei Hokoku“, his active skill, causes AOE damage in addition to removing any debuff such as Slow-down, poison, and exhaust on his troops. As a leader specialized in defending garrisons, “The Worthy Men,” is his ultimate skill for this task. He increases the garrison’s counterattack damage by 7%. “Bravery and Wisdom” (This Skill is improved by “Expertise“). His second passive skill increases the attack and defense of Archer units under the command of Kusunoki by 10%, an excellent skill for open-field. “Tragedy’s End” a skill per probability that causes an additional damage factor per second to our target for 2 seconds.
We only recommend using Kusunoki for Open-field; although he has skills and talents from Garrison, he is an epic commander with low statistics for this type of defense.
- This time you will not use any talents of “ Garrison”.
- Heraldic Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 6%. Great talent for open-field.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Fundamental to hitting with your Active Skill ASAP.
- All for One: After the primary commander uses a skill, active skill damage of the secondary commander is increased by 6%. If you have a secondary commander with high damage per skill like YSG, this talent is ideal to increase his blow much more during combat.
- Tactical Mastery: Increases active skill damage by 3%. Excellent.
- Clarity: After using an active skill, skill damage increases by 6% for the next 6 seconds. In 6 seconds “Clarity” + “Tactical Mastery” = 9% Damage Skill. Great!
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 60 rages whenever a skill is used. Excellent to use the active skill much faster.
- Arrows Nocked: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to 50% strength, increase all attack troops by 9%. When losing 50% of your troops, you will gain 9% damage in the remaining ones, thus balancing your attack-loss.
- Rapid Fire: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%..
- Armed and Armored: Increases health of Archer units by 3%. Our archers will be much more tank.
- Thumb Ring: Archer units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to infantry units. Kusunoki will be unstoppable when facing commanders and infantry units.
- Venomous Sting: Increases active skill damage of primary and secondary commanders by 8%. “Venomous Sting” + “Clarity” + “Tactical Mastery” = 17% Additional Skill Damage.
- Phoenix–Tail Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only Archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to trigger an additional attack (Damage Factor 200) on target. Good talent, direct damage per probability that increases our DPS in open-field.
- Whistling Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only Archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase all damage dealt by 25% for the next 2 seconds. If luck accompanies you with this probability, Kusunoki will defeat enemies much faster.
This build is focused on using Kusunoki only for open-field. It is a versatile Archer commander and has great statistics for this type of unit, in addition to having a strong buff and debuff. Each talent makes him a powerful commander for F2P players who wish to specialize in archers. We can even create great DPS combinations thanks to Kusunoki’s offensive potential. Both primary and secondary are great for 1st and 2nd KVK where epic commanders can represent a great advantage in F2P players.
Best Commanders Pairings for Kusunoki Masashige.
Recommended Equipment for Kusunoki Masashige.
|32 days||Archer Defense +7.5%|
|18 days||Archer Defense +8%|
|12 days||Archer Health +6%|
|8 days||Archer Attack +4%|
|12 days||Archer Attack +3%|
|1.75 days||Archer Attack +2.5%|
Archer Attack + 9.5%
Archer Defense + 15.5%
Archer Health +6%