Germany | Teutoburg’s Liberator
Archer | Garrison | Skill
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Great Epic Commander for PVP (Open-field like as F2P).
- Great damage skill.
- Hermann has a unique Silence skill.
- Great march speed for archer units.
- Commander with great attack.
- Epic Commander, for PVP it is only recommended for early game (1st and 2nd KVK as F2P).
- Doesn’t have any healing factor.
- Low defense.
Hermann is an archer commander who specialized in open-field and garrison defense (not recommended for epic commander).
Hermann has a unique active skill in the game, “Ambush“, that deals damage, decreases the rage of his target, and silences target for 2 seconds (prevents the use of their active skills). (It is improved further by his “Expertise“).
Specialist in leading archer units, “Military Genius” is one of the most important passive skills of him increases the attack and march speed of his troops.
As a defender of the garrison, “Legend of Teutoburger” increases the attack of the Watchtower further.
“National Hero“, a passive skill for open-field, increases the damage of his troops while gaining the probability of increasing their rage.
|Deals massive damage to the target, decreases target’s rage, and silences the target for 2 seconds.
|Increases archer units’ attack and march speed.
Legend of Teutoburger
|Increases garrison and watchtower attack when this commander is serving as garrison commander.
|Increases normal attack damage of troops. Attacks have a chance to grant an additional 100 rage.
|Deals massive damage (Damage Factor 1150) to the target, decreases target’s rage by 100, and silences the target for 2 seconds.|
Recommended Hermann Talent Tree
Hermann combines his damage per skill plus the attack of his troops, achieving an incredible balance of DPS,.
He is a commander specialized in Open-field thanks to his unique combat mechanics and “Silence“.
Although he has talents and skills to garrison or defend cities, we do not recommend using them because of his little defense and resistance, in addition to being an epic commander, his statistics are much lower than Legendary commanders, who are excellent for this job.
- This time we will not use any talents of “Garrison”.
- Heraldic Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 6%. Great talent for open-field.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Fundamental to hitting with our Active Skill ASAP.
- All for One: After the primary commander uses a skill, active skill damage of the secondary commander is increased by 6%. If we have a secondary commander with high damage per skill, this talent is ideal to increase his blow much more during combat.
- Tactical Mastery: Increases active skill damage by 3%. Excellent.
- Clarity: After using an active skill, increases skill damage by 6% for the next 6 seconds. In 6 seconds “ Clarity” + “ Tactical Mastery” = 9% Damage Skill. Great!
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 60 rages whenever a skill is used. Perfect for maintaining our Active Skill by hitting much more often during combat
- Arrows Nocked: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to 50% strength, increases all attack troops by 9%. When losing 50% of our troops, we will gain 9% damage in the remaining ones, thus balancing our attack-loss.
- Rapid Fire: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%. Good.
- Armed and Armored: Increases health of archer units by 3%. Our archers will be much more tank.
- Thumb Ring: Archer units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to infantry units. Hermann will be unstoppable when facing commanders and infantry units.
- Venomous Sting: Increases active skill damage of primary and secondary commanders by 8%. “Venomous Sting” + “Clarity” + “Tactical Mastery” = 17% Additional Skill Damage.
- Phoenix–Tail Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to trigger an additional attack (Damage Factor 200) on target. Good talent, direct damage per probability that increases our DPS in open-field.
- Whistling Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase all damage dealt by 25% for the next 2 seconds. If luck accompanies us with this probability, Hermann will defeat enemies much faster.
Best Commanders Pairings for Hermann
Recommended Equipment for Hermann
|32 days||Archer Defense +7.5%|
|18 days||Archer Defense +8%|
|12 days||Archer Health +6%|
|8 days||Archer Attack +4%|
|12 days||Archer Attack +3%|
|1.75 days||Archer Attack +2.5%|
Archer Attack + 9.5%
Archer Defense + 15.5%
Archer Health +6%