Boudica

 

Boudica

Rarity: Legendary
Britain Britain | Queen of the Iceni
Archer Archer | Versatility Versatility | Skill Skill

Boudica is exclusively available for kingdoms in Season of Conquest via Wheel of Fortune.
Skill Description

Revenge of the Iceni

Active

Deals direct damage to the current target (Damage Factor 2300), and increases their skill damage taken by 35% and reduces their March Speed by 30% for 3 seconds.

Upgrade Preview:

  • Direct Damage Factor: 1500 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300
  • Skill Damage Taken Increased By: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%

Unending Struggle

Passive

Increases Archer units’ Attack by 30% and their March Speed by 10%. In troops led by Boudica Archer units’ Defense increases by 30% when the troop has fewer than 80% of units remaining.

Upgrade Preview:

  • Archer Attack Increase: 15% / 18% / 21% / 25% / 30%
  • Archer March Speed Bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
  • Archer Defense Bonus: 15% / 18% / 21% / 25% / 30%

Blessing of the Forest

Passive

Reduces skill damage taken by troops by 35% while on the map. When taking skill damage, damage for the troop’s next normal attack has a 50% chance to increase by 25%, and 25% chance to increase by 50%. Can trigger once every 7 seconds.

Upgrade Preview:

  • Skill Damage Taken Reduction: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%
  • Normal Attack Damage Bonus (50% Chance): 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%
  • Normal Attack Damage Bonus (25% Chance): 20% / 25% / 30% / 40% / 50%

Shield of the Ancestors

Passive

When attacking troops, troops receive healing (Healing Factor 800) after using active skills, and Archers deal 5% increased damage to Infantry. The healing effect can trigger once every 7 seconds.

Upgrade Preview:

  • Archers Deal Increased Damage to Infantry: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
  • Healing Factor: 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 800

 Rage of the Iceni

Expertise

Increases damage dealt by Archers by 10%. When under control effects, the troop has a 80% chance to dispel them.

Updating guide…

Play Rise of Kingdoms on PC

Download & Play
Rise of Kingdoms PC

Avoid lags and battery-draining when doing prolonged combats!
Plus: You can farm much easier!

 

Download Rise of Kingdoms for PC (September 2022 Update)