Other | The Hero of Neva River
Cavalry | Versatility | Skill
Alexander Nevsky was a 13th-century Russian political and military leader and strategist. He not only defended his people from the German and Swedish invaders, but also, with the help of skillful diplomacy, saved the independence of Russia from the Golden Horde.
The first major victory of Alexander over the enemies of Russia took place in 1240, when Russian troops defeated the Swedish expedition on the banks of the Neva, and brought recognition and political weight to Alexander. It was thanks to this success that he later received the nickname “Nevsky”.
The following year, Alexander had to fight off a new blow – the knights of the Teutonic Order invaded Russia. He defeated them at the head of the Novgorod army on the ice of Lake Peipus, and this glorious victory went down in history as the “Battle on the Ice”. She put an end to the plans of the Teutons to continue moving to the East and showed that Russia had become a serious military force.
The next task before Alexander was set by the Mongol Empire – the “unstoppable” Golden Horde. Here he acted as a skilled diplomat and peacemaker, maintaining Slavic unity despite the pressure of the Mongols and the proposals of the Pope Innocent IV for an alliance. Alas, his death turned out to be fatal for the union of Russian principalities, which soon broke up into smaller specific principalities. Alexander is revered as a great commander and zealot of the Orthodox faith. In 1547, he was canonized by the Russian Orthodox Church under Metropolitan Macarius, and later the leaders of the state turned to his history more than once – for example, Stalin called him a “people’s hero”.
Hero of Peipus
|Deals direct damage to the target (Damage Factor 2300) and reduced their defense by (15x number of enemies surrounding the target) % for the next 3 seconds. The number of surrounding enemies that can be factored into this bonus damage calculation has an upper limit of 3
|The cavalry unit led by this commander have 20% increase attack bonus and 20% increase march speed. It also increases health by 20% outside the Alliance’s territory.
Guard of the Republic
|The cavalry unit led by this commander increase defense by 20%. Damage dealt by troops led by this commander is increase by 10%, and damage take from nearby targets is decreased by 5%.
Knight of Iron
|When troops led by this commander consist only of cavalry, skill damage is increased by 25%; skill damage is increased by an extra 35% for 4 seconds upon casting an active skill. This effect trigger at most once every 5 seconds.
|Normal attack damage caused by troops led by this commander is increased by 5%, and has a 10% chance to increase the health of cavalry units by 30% for 3 seconds when attacked. This effect can trigger up to once every 5 seconds.|
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Cavalry Commander, offensive, strong and fast
- INSANE damage skill.
- Excellent talent builds and skills for PVP
- Amazing for PVP/Open-field
- His role as a commander in both the Primary and Secondary game is excellent, he performs as a unique commander in his style thanks to the effectiveness he has in any situation or task that we assign him
- Doesn’t have healing skill
Alexander Nevsky arrives at Rise of Kingdoms as part of the new generation of specialized cavalry commanders, a fearsome commander, focused on DPS/Open-field, great skills and talents, without a doubt one of the strongest.
“Hero of Peipus” skill active with IMPRESSIVE damage as well as lowering the enemy’s defense (Per stack). “Expeditionary” a passive skill specialized in leading cavalry units, increases attack, march speed of this type of unit, increases health when outside the Alliance’s territory. “Guard of the Republic” another excellent skill for cavalry, increases the defense of this type of unit by 20% in addition to the damage Nevsky causes to his enemies and reduces the damage he receives from them.
When this commander’s troops consist only of cavalry units, Nevsky increases 25% damage skill thanks to “Knight of Iron” also after using the active skill increases 35% more of this type of damage, Insane! “Winter Storm” powerful expertise, both defensive and offensive.
Open-field Talents (Skill)
- This time we will not use any of the talents of “Versatility”
- Heraldic Shield: Reduces skill damage taken by 6%. Good damage reduction.
- Burning Blood: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Excellent for the reuse of our active skill during any combat.
- Tactical Mastery: Increases active skill damage by 3%. Important talent to our damage skill increase.
- All for One: After the primary commander uses a skill, active skill damage of the secondary.
- Clarity: After using an active skill, increases skill damage by 6% for the next 6 seconds. Nevsky when using his active skill, will have a buff for 6 seconds that increases the damage of his next “Hero of Peipus” by 6%.
- Rejuvenate: Instantly restores 60 rage whenever a skill is used. Great talent to take advantage of the buff from “Clarity”.
- Dragon Saber: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%. Excellent for leading our Cavalry troops and increasing their damage.
- Halberd: Cavalry units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to archer units. When facing commanders and archer units, we will gain an extra percentage of damage against them, in addition to being the cavalry its main weakness.
- Galea: Increases health of cavalry units by 3%. Increases the life of our units therefore we will be stronger on the battlefield.
- Undying Fury: Normal attacks grant an additional 9 rage. Our active skill will have less cooldown
Nevsky is absolutely the most powerful cavalry commander in Rise of Kingdoms to date, his skills and talents are extraordinary for PVP, although he is not a conqueror by talent, we can use him as a secondary to attack Garrison or Cities, as a primary he will also be effective if we match him with a pathfinder by specialty.
We will only use this build that we can modify with 2 or 3 extra talents depending on the mechanics we focus on, however, being a totally offensive commander thanks to his active Skill, his talents must be developed for Most Skill, damage increase, regeneration rage and skill effectiveness when attacking.
Best Commanders Pairings for Alexander Nevsky.
Recommended Equipment for Alexander Nevsky.
|40 days||Cavalry Attack +8%|
|72 days||Cavalry Defense +13%|
|48 days||Cavalry Defense +8%|
|32 days||Cavalry Attack +3%|
|48 days||Cavalry Health +8%|
|32 days||Cavalry Attack +5.5%|
Attack + 16.5%
Defense + 21%
* The recommended equipment refers to the minimum that we should use for each commander and type of player, both F2P and P2W.