Everything you want to know regarding the 2020 Rise of Kingdoms Christmas events! Best tips and tricks to max out all of the rewards will be updated here daily!
“Christmas is Coming” is the new festival event in Rise of Kingdoms that has a maximum duration of 8 days where we must complete a series of missions to obtain great rewards.
This event is simple but we must dedicate some time to it if we want to complete all of the missions. As new players, it may be a little more difficult to complete, but don’t worry, we will give you some tips and tricks so that you can finish all the tasks of the event with ease!
Christmas is Coming!
The distant jingle of reindeer bells and coating of powdery snow mean Christmas is coming! Participate in Christmas events to get a limited-edition city theme and other great rewards!
- Ice and Snow: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- Christmas Journey: Earn present points to unlock great rewards together with your allies.
- Winter Story: Collect Icy Snowflakes to use in the “Christmas Journey” event.
- Memories of the Journey: Exchange for a wide variety of prizes, including a new city theme.
- Christmas Miracle: I found what a looks like a Treasure Map fragment in my stocking. Could it be…?
- Race Against Time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in the short period of time?
- Zenith of Power: Gain power as much as you can to earn a place at the top!
- Christmas Friendship: Channel your inner Santa Claus by giving Christmas gifts to your friends!
This first event will have a duration of 3 days, we must use the 3 methods to obtain the largest possible number of Stocking.
- During the event, governors have a chance to find Stockings after destroying barbarian forts, making purchase at the courier station, or training troops- Stockings will be sent by mail.
- Stocking contain a few items, and have a chance to contain one Treasure Map Fragment. Collect a complete set of 7 different Treasure Map Fragment to combine them into a Treasure Map, which can be used to find a mysterious treasure.
How to get Stocking:
- Courier Station Purchases: Make a purchase at the courier station for a chance to get a Stocking!
- Troops Training: Train troops for a chance to get Stocking!
- Defeat Barbarian Forts: Destroy barbarian forts for a chance to get Stocking!
- Collect a complete set of 7 different Treasure Map Fragment to combine them into a Treasure Map, Which will reveal the location of a mysterious treasure.
- After location the treasure, you can send a scout to dig it up. Once the scout has claimed the treasure, you will receive it via mail.
- You can see treasure locations discovered by other governors on the map, but only governors with the corresponding map can get the treasure inside.
- The hunt will begin as soon as you combine a map. If you have searched for the treasure for over 8 hour without finding it, your treasure hunt will fail, and the corresponding map and treasure will be lost.
- Each governor can hunt for treasure up to 3 times per day. A failed attempt will still be counted towards the daily limit.
Ice and Snow
- This event will last for a total of 8 days, with 3 side events unlocked every day for the first 5 days. Governors can obtain “Balloons” and “Snowmen” by completing side events quests during the first 7 days.
- On Day 8, all related holiday events will be locked, but governors will be able to claim additional chest rewards earned therein. Rewards will vary with the number of quests completed.
- ” Balloons” and ” Snowmen” can be used in the “Memories of the Journey” event.
- Chest rewards will include Epic Commander Sculptures, but not special festival items.
- Daily Business: We simply have to log in every day to obtain the rewards of this stage.
- Field Collection: Missions to collect resources on the map in a total of quantities and times.
- Academic Elite: We must increase our power through investigations of the Academy from a minimum to a maximum number (2,500-100,000) in 6 missions.
- Step by Step: Consume AP. You will need to consume a total of 5000 Action Points before the end of the event. The best way to take advantage of this is by fighting barbarians or forts.
- City Defense: Defeating barbarians is the objective of these missions, a total of 300 barbarians must be defeated gradually to complete this important link of missions, taking advantage of “Step by Step” where we must consume AP, overcoming barbarians will be part of that routine to effectively spend our Action Points without wasting a single one.
- Ready to Attack: Increase troop Power. We will need to increase the power of troops to a total of 100,000 to complete all the missions of this tab, we may have to use some speed to increase this development, however, it is still important to save them for the next few days that will be required in another series of missions and well, two birds with one stone.
- Barbarian Invasion: Attack Barbarian Forts: We can say that they are the best missions of this year, we must destroy a total of 30 barbarian forts through rallies to complete all the missions, each of these missions will give us a gold key as the main reward, securing the 30 forts we completed the tab and won these 6 gold keys in total, excellent.
- Alliance Action: Help your Alliance. We must help our alliance and members in the ways we know in Rise of Kingdoms, however, they are one of the most complex missions since the help is a total of 400 times to our colleagues and make 200 donations in total to the technologies of The alliance. For this we must be quite active, at least these days to complete these tasks.
- Tiles and Bricks: Increase Building Power. Like the previous tasks of increasing power, we must increase this through the construction or development of our buildings, a total of 100,000 power points is required to complete all missions, the trick is to improve some structure from the first moment of the event so on the 4th or 5th day we can accelerate with some speeds and take advantage of other missions to come.
- Sprint for the Win: Use speedups. We must use a total of 3000 minutes of any type of speedups, when this day arrives it is important to use all that time that remains in previous missions such as increasing power through troops, research and building, for this we anticipated.
- Important Trade: In this series of missions we must buy a total of 80 items from “Mysterious Merchant”, let’s not waste gems on this task as long as it is not essential, let’s take advantage of the offers for resources and every time we train troops in our barracks we increase the probability to get the arrival of this store to our city again, just buy what is necessary at the right time and we complete the task.
- Accumulate Strength: Train all types of units. As part of these missions we must train all types of units in two types of quantities, 1500 and 3000, that is, we will have a total of 4 missions for each unit (Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Siege) to obtain excellent rewards. Also ideal to take advantage of the use of our speedups and increase power through training to finish previous missions.
- Protect the Holy Site: Collect runes and defeat guardians. Like the event of the game “Holy Conqueror” in these missions we have to collect a certain amount of runes in the “Holy Sites” and defeat some guardians to complete these achievements.
- Teamwork: Claim Alliance Gifts. The only way to complete these missions is by claiming alliance gifts, we can find a good alliance where they make daily purchases for real money, have a lot of activity destroying barbarian forts or any other event that provides this type of gifts, so we can redeem this type of gifts and complete orders.
- Resource Output: Gathering resources in the city and map. We will only need to collect a total of a certain amount of different resources in our city and map, something easy that we can complete in just a few hours and finish our missions.
The sweet ringing of golden bells means Santa Claus is here! Although he did not send a wish list, the little snowmen want some Christmas gifts too! Perhaps they could take a hot air balloon to go visit Santa? Hold on, a hot air balloon might not be a good idea for snowmen… Huh? Have they taken off already?!?
In that case, let´s send some snowflakes to the snowmen to keep them in good shape on their journey!
- During the event, use Icy Snowflakes or purchase Balloons with gems to get chest points. When you reach maximum chest points, all your fellow alliance members will get a chance to open chest. Each governor can open up to 10 chests during the event.
- Use an Icy Snowflakes to get one Snowman. Get one Balloon for every 100 gems used. You will continue earning items after you have opened the maximum number of chests, but will not earn any more chest points.
- Snowmen and Balloons can be exchanged for rewards in the “Memories of the Journey” event, including the limited-edition Golden Sled Cottage city theme.
- The effect of using Icy Snowflakes or gems has chance to crit each time, earning extra chest points.
- The contribution list will show the contribution points of all alliance members during the event. Governors will gain 1 point for each Icy Snowflake used or Balloon purchased with gems. When your alliance reaches 20, 000 chest points, and your event contributions reach 500, you qualify for a corresponding rank reward.
- Rank rewards might not be sent right away. Please don´t leave your current alliance until you have received your reward message to avoid losing your reward.
During the event, governors will have a chance to find Icy Snowflakes when collecting resources in the city, gathering on the map or defeating barbarians. Reward will be sent by mail. Icy Snowflakes can be exchanged in the Christmas Journey event for items.
Map Collection: You have a chance to get “ Icy Snowflake” while gathering resources on the map!
City Collection: You have a chance to get “ Icy Snowflake” while collecting resources in your city.
Defeating Barbarians: You have a chance to get “ Icy Snowflake” after defeating barbarians on the map.
Tips to quickly obtain “Icy Snowflake”
- Through “Map collection” we must send our gathering troops to farm a maximum of 120K – 130K resources on the map, this with good commanders we can do it every 15 minutes maximum and we will have the same probability of obtaining up to 3 Icy Snowflake as if we had collected the entire resource point, each time they return home send them back to the same or another mine for the same amount.
- We can teleport to Zone 1 where there are Level 1 – 2 resource points that have very little of these and their collection is more precise without having to select the amount of troops needed or call them home every time it is necessary , thus we always ensure our maximum limit to obtain Icy Snowflake. If we collect resources in our city, we must do it every so often to guarantee Icy Snowflake the best way is every 20 – 30min to collect all our resources from farms and we will obtain several icy snowflake for a good probability.
- Use boosts and resource runes to increase the production of our farms and be more effective when obtaining Icy Snowflake.
- As long as we have Action Points, using those defeating barbarians on the map is one of the fastest ways to get these gifts, we can even add some extra AP to guarantee our “Christmas Event“
Memories of the Journey
During this event, you will be able to exchange “ Balloons” and “ Snowmen” for many different rewards including a city theme, “Golden Sled Cottage” city theme. “Balloons” and “Snowmen” can be acquired in the Christmas Journey and Race Against Time events, as well as the Wintry Days bundle.
|Item||Item needed||Quantity Remaining|
Share happiness with your friends and loved ones!
- One sheet of Wrapping Paper will be used each time you give a gift. You can acquire Wrapping Paper in the “Memories of the Journey” and “Wintry Days” events.
- You may gift only one type of item to one alliance member at a time.
- Each governor can send gifts at most 30 times. Once this limit has been reached, you will be unable to send more gifts!
- Each governor can receive gift at most 5 times. Once this limit has been reached, you will be unable to receive more gifts!
- You can recall a gift before it reaches your alliance member´s gift limit has already been reached, it will not be counted towards your limit.
Zenith of Power
This last event begins on the 2nd day of the Anniversary celebration and lasts for 4 days, in it we must increase our power to obtain some rewards up to a maximum of 1 million power, 5 golden sculptures between some speedups, golden stars and keys are one of the exclusive rewards that we can receive.
The event has a general continent ranking, that is, the governors of the remaining 7 kingdoms added to yours form the Continent, they will all fight to reach the ranking rewards that are great, and they include avatar frames, a city exclusive legendary theme and 20 golden sculptures.
It´s a difficult ranking system if we are F2P players since we will have to increase our power in an abysmal way to aspire to the top 10 of this continental ranking and obtain some of these gifts. The power can be increased in any way possible, only increasing the number counts.
It´s honestly not a recommended event for F2P players, we can better focus on securing the million power points and thus we take the rewards that this event gives us for all equally, which are still excellent.