Put your nose to the grindstone
- Complete quests during the event to gain huge rewards!
- All quests on the list will be reset by the system every day at 00:00 UTC, so please remember to claim your rewards.
- Complete quests to gain a special item, Artisan’s Hammer, which can be exchanged for rewards at the event shop.
Complete quests to obtain Iconic Crystals, which can be used to upgrade your equipment’s attributes.
|Log in Today||x1 x1 x1 x1|
|Produce and Claim 30 Equipment Materials||x2 x1 x2|
|Gather and deplete 5 Resource Points||x3 x1 x2|
|Train 1,000 Units||x1 x2 x2|
|Train 2,000 Units||x3 x5 x2|
|Defeat Barbarians 15 Times||x2 x1 x5|
|Defeat Barbarians 40 Times||x4 x2 x1|
|Attack Barbarian Forts 6 Times||x2 x2 x8|
|Attack Barbarian Forts 12 Times||x4 x1 x1 x1|
- Outside of “Trial of the Lost Kingdom”, all Legendary equipment can be made into Iconic equipment.
- Iconic equipment confers extra buffs to units’ base attributes. Units’ base attributes are Troop Base Attack, Defense, and Health. Check the troop training screen for more details.
- Iconic attributes will automatically change depending on which season of Lost Kingdom your Kingdom is in. These changes are grouped into Seasons 1-2, Season 3, and Season of Conquest. When entering a new season or migrating into another season, Iconic attributes will automatically change. Tap the Equipment screen for details about seasonal attributes.
- After being refined, equipment gains a special talent, and its iconic attributes are increased by 30%.
- You must spend Iconic Crystals or Gold to create iconic equipment.
- Equipment has a 100% chance of gaining Iconic status. However, once your equipment has gained Iconic status, it cannot be removed and any materials cannot be refunded.
- Dismantling Iconic equipment will not grant Iconic materials.