Other | Nubian Kandake
Archer | Garrison | Support
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Great garrison archer commander, very strong
- Good damage skill
- The offensive commander who has a lot of damage
- Only effective in PVP as a defender garrison
- It doesn’t have a healing factor
Amanitore is one of the new commanders arriving at Rise of Kingdoms specialized in leading archer units and defending garrison.
The active skill “Glorious Arrow” has a good damage skill and that also applies a strong buff to her attack troops.
“Line Breaker” the first passive skill is effective only for archers, it increases the attack of them in addition to causing much more damage to the infantry by an extra 5%.
As a garrison defender, “Resilience of Ta-Seti” is specialized in this function, she applies a strong dispel for probability in addition to her troops gaining incredible Defense.
“A Kakande’s Wrath” is an impressive skill with certain damage factors that vary according to the attack we receive and the moment we are, excellent for defending garrison.
The Expertise skill “Nubian Willpower” makes Amanitore become immune to the effects of Silence, in addition to casting her active skill decreases the Rage of her enemy by 100 points for 2 seconds.
Amanitore Skills Overview
|Deals direct damage to the current target (Damage Factor 1300), and troops led by this commander deal 20% increased damage for the next 3 seconds.
|Archers led by this commander gain 40% increased attack, deal extra 5% damage to infantry units, but take 5% extra damage from cavalry.
Resilience of Ta-Seti
|Archers gain 20% increased defense and their attacks have a 10% chance of dispelling all ongoing attack enhancements on targets when this commander is serving as garrison commander. This dispel can trigger at most once every 10 seconds.
A Kandake’s Wrath
|Upon taking skill damage, deals direct damage (Damage Factor 800) to up 3 enemies in a forward-facing fan-shaped area.
If this commander is serving as garrison commander troops also have a 50% chance to deal another round of damage (Damage Factor 500), plus a 20% chance of third round (Damage Factor 400).
Damage dealt to each target is reduced by 15% for each additional target. This skill can trigger most once every 10 seconds.
|Troops led by this commander are immune to Silence. Active skills reduce the target’s Rage by 100 per second for 2 seconds.
This skill can trigger at most once every 10 seconds.
Amanitore Talent Trees
This build is focused solely on the defense of Garrison absolute, commanded by Amanitore, an archer leader who arrives with incredible skills and talents for this task.
We don’t recommend using Support talents because as we said, some of them have no effect on this commander, it would be a waste.
The use of Amanitore for open-field is not impossible, however, we recommend it only as a secondary.
- Impenetrable Fortifications: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, damage taken by the garrison from the attacking army is reduced by 6%. Excellent talent to reduce the damage received by our troops.
- Empty Fortress Stratagem: While this commander is serving as garrison commander, increases dealt to attacking armies by 6%. Amanitore will hit our enemies even harder while commanding our Garrison.
- Impregnable: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, skill damage taken by the garrison is reduced by 15%. A powerful talent, very effective against high damage skill commanders like Xiang Yu, Guan Yu, Pakal, etc.
- Nowhere to Turn: When this commander is serving as garrison commander, grants an additional 6 rage every time the city is attacked. Our active skill will have less cooldown thanks to this talent.
- City Guardian: Increases watchtower attack by 15% when this commander is serving as a garrison commander. We will enhance the damage of our watchtower; the enemy casualties will be much greater.
- Kings Guard: Increases garrison attack, defense and health by 3% when this commander is serving as garrison commander (no effect when garrisoning cities). Excellent talent to improve the defense, resistance and attack of our troops garrisoned in Fortresses and Flags. Emphasize again that it doesn’t work when we defend Cities. Excellent for KVK!
- We will not be using Support talents in this Build. If we use Support talents, we must add some that are not effective for this commander such as “Elixir” and “Hasty Departure”.
- Arrows Nocked: When the army led by this commander has been reduced to 50% strength, increases all attack troops by 9%. By losing 50% of our troops, we will gain 9% damage in the remaining ones, thus balancing our attack-loss.
- Rapid Fire: Increases normal attack damage of all troops led by this commander by 1.5%. Good.
- Armed and Armored: Increases health of archer units by 3%. Our archers will be much resistant.
- Thumb Ring: Archer units led by this commander deal an additional 9% damage to infantry units. “Thumb Ring” + “Line Breaker” = 14% Damage to Infantry Units.
- Venomous Sting: Increases active skill damage of primary and secondary commanders by 8%.
- Phoenix–Tail Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to trigger an additional attack (Damage Factor 200) on target. Good talent, direct damage per probability that increases our DPS.
- Whistling Arrows: When the army led by this commander contains only archer units, normal attacks have a 10% chance to increase all damage dealt by 25% for the next 2 seconds. If luck accompanies us with this probability, Amanitore will defeat enemies much faster.
Best Commanders Pairings for Amanitore
Recommended Equipment for Amanitore
|192 Days||Archer Attack +11%|
|192 Days||Archer Health +11%|
|288 Days||Archer Defense +20%|
|128 Days||Archer Attack +7.5%|
|192 Days||Archer Attack + 11%|
|128 Days||Archer Defense +7.5%|
Attack + 32.5%
Defense + 27.5%
Health + 16%
– Troop attack + 3%
– Skill Damage +3%
– Archer Health + 5%